Dewa998

Oct 27, 2020
Is there a scat option or not the walkthrough makes it seem like there is but id rather not is all that shows up.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yah i dont know what to do with it im not the most tech savvy person lol
Need to find the save folder.
Or you could try to use LightmanP's mod. It works for mac too. I think it always shows all choices.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I feel like the AmRose ending needs some stuff, like transition screens letting us know how much times has passed between scenes and shit because I'm in the middle of it right now and there are plenty of times that just make no sense.

I mean I'll use what I just saw a minute ago as an example.

After the storm ends and the really strange woman leaves your neighbors show up and you let them stay since their property was destroyed. After you and AmRose have sex you go to sleep then wake up and find her in the barn. She tells you her plans for the day then leaves. Your neighbor walks in carrying a pallet and you help him.

Now it's only been one night since the storm ended and neither you nor AmRose left your property since then. Despite that, this is part of the dialogue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's other examples too and they're all equally weird. It feels like there were supposed to be shots of a black screen with "Five days later" or something before this at some point. This ending has left me wondering if I was having a stroke or something. More than once the dialogue just made no sense for the scene it was happening in or the characters were just sort of saying words that may as well have been gibberish for all the sense that they made in the context of the scene.

Edit: Then right after the scene I got that screenshot from the mayor is talking about reading newspapers in the days leading up to the storm in which people from the town had been interviewed. After introducing your neighbors to the room he goes on to talk about the way they described how theirfarm was destroyed... In an interview he read BEFORE the storm, they somehow talked about how their farm was destroyed by it.

Was the person who wrote this ending drunk?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 166 Votes