Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
One of the choices in the AmRose ending is straight up broken.

When I had to choose between continuing the threeway with AmRose and Ashley or Sharing them with Frank the choice to share sets the tag e08s05_ntr to True but then it jumps to the scene e08s05_no_ntr, same as choosing the threeway option. It even shows the MC going and closing the door regardless of which choice you make, so there's no difference between the two.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
To the dev and all other devs, when anyone make a damn comparison to what ever like "Eugene O´Neil play" is then make sure usa or brexitland or not the yellow of the egg^^. Then make something that understand everyone and not living in this both poor countrys or isle, when such a comment comes I dont care what it is and get every time a bit in anger because you not thinking over your single minded box edge.

Reactions: damnedfrog

sumzing

Feb 24, 2019
can someone help me with this? i played the game when only one week was out and deleted it since. why are there 4 different download links? i get that there are 3 links for 3 weeks but what of the fourth link? also whats this standard and extended version?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
can someone help me with this? i played the game when only one week was out and deleted it since. why are there 4 different download links? i get that there are 3 links for 3 weeks but what of the fourth link? also whats this standard and extended version?
There are 4 download links because weeks 1, 2 and 3 are separate downloads with endpoint saves which allow you continue with the following week

The 4th is to distinguish between the standard and extended version which, as the name suggests, has more scenes and also adds music and speech effects (things like yeah, no, hmm, ok as appropriate to the sentence being spoken). As the Ext version is not yet complete both versions are available on the site (wk3 standard is finished, wk 3 ext is on day 6/20 of 7/21). Once wk3 ext is complete (due between Apr 1st and June 30th 2023) the standard version will be obsolete and removed

Also note that saves between standard and extended are incompaytible due to differing variables

sumzing

Feb 24, 2019
There are 4 download links because weeks 1, 2 and 3 are separate downloads with endpoint saves which allow you continue with the following week

The 4th is to distinguish between the standard and extended version which, as the name suggests, has more scenes and also adds music and speech effects (things like yeah, no, hmm, ok as appropriate to the sentence being spoken). As the Ext version is not yet complete both versions are available on the site (wk3 standard is finished, wk 3 ext is on day 6/20 of 7/21). Once wk3 ext is complete (due between Apr 1st and June 30th 2023) the standard version will be obsolete and removed

Also note that saves between standard and extended are incompaytible due to differing variables
thank you! i think i will wait for the extended version to come out and not download week 3 for now.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
thank you! i think i will wait for the extended version to come out and not download week 3 for now.
Sensible, you could play the first 6 days of week 3 right now but many of the endings are merely placeholders right now so you'd still need to do a replay in order to see those.

The standard version does have an ending that is somewhat canonical as it feeds directly into the sequel game

Reactions: sumzing
4.00 star(s) 166 Votes