Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
While I will also be waiting for the extended version, I must confess that I have sinned in thought, word and deed, as they say. While I love Lyssa despite not liking the kink, and she certainly is top tier, I have others placed above her. AmRose and Stacy are 1 and 2 (and I don't get why they won't get a combo ending, I would have thought that would be an obvious choice given that that's the trio working together all the time), Daisy and indeed also Jessie are also up there. And I even still don't hate Lydia enough that she cannot be redeemed - that will need a well done (to my preferences) ending though.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
While I will also be waiting for the extended version, I must confess that I have sinned in thought, word and deed, as they say. While I love Lyssa despite not liking the kink, and she certainly is top tier, I have others placed above her. AmRose and Stacy are 1 and 2 (and I don't get why they won't get a combo ending, I would have thought that would be an obvious choice given that that's the trio working together all the time), Daisy and indeed also Jessie are also up there. And I even still don't hate Lydia enough that she cannot be redeemed - that will need a well done (to my preferences) ending though.
Re: no AmRose and Stacy ending, one of the currently available endings explains why they can't have a dual ending but I won't spoil it for you

Reactions: Cartageno and Bob69

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Re: no AmRose and Stacy ending, one of the currently available endings explains why they can't have a dual ending but I won't spoil it for you
Unless it's the most well thought out and logical reason there's ever been in the history of AVNs, it's absolutely bullshit that they're not doing an Amrose/Stacy throuple ending when there's one for Lyssa/Stacy for example... Amrose/Stacy was already a throuple-like relationship throughout the game, it makes no sense there's no ending for them both... feels like the devs just wanting to spite people, tbh.

That said, no I haven't seen Amrose's ending, but again, I doubt very much there reason you're talking about is good enough to justify it.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Hmm, Min's ending: - It was ok. Stacy ending: - Its ok, but where is AmRose? She is well aware of their relationship and engaged in threesomes with her. Why cut it off? AmRose ending: Great, and it makes sense why Stacy not as involved right now, but can be part of the future. The ending I'm waiting for involves Lyssa and Stacy but even she is omitting AmRose. Lyssa would be down for a sex slave.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hmm, Min's ending: - It was ok. Stacy ending: - Its ok, but where is AmRose? She is well aware of their relationship and engaged in threesomes with her. Why cut it off? AmRose ending: Great, and it makes sense why Stacy not as involved right now, but can be part of the future. The ending I'm waiting for involves Lyssa and Stacy but even she is omitting AmRose. Lyssa would be down for a sex slave.
Because, as is made clear throughout the game, Stacy wants to continue with Fetish Locator but AmRose has been traumatised by the retention program and wants nothing to do with FL. This means that while they can probably all stay in each other's lives a polyamorous realationship is off the table

Lyssa said in the most recent update that she's primarily a sub so no, no she wouldn't

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Because, as is made clear throughout the game, Stacy wants to continue with Fetish Locator but AmRose has been traumatised by the retention program and wants nothing to do with FL. This means that while they can probably all stay in each other's lives a polyamorous realationship is off the table

Lyssa said in the most recent update that she's primarily a sub so no, no she wouldn't
Lyssa said she is a switch that prefers being a sub, its different. Which is why there is are two threesome endings. Having another person in the mix isn't a problem for Lyssa. Also, Despite her interest in continuing Fetish Locator, Stacy doesn't do with it. She has another idea in mind. Also, I was mostly talking about how AmRose is simply not included at all. She is literally nowhere to be found in Stacy's ending, not even a mention. There isn't a time jump like in AmRose or Min's ending so to exclude her doesn't makes sense.

Reactions: MikeOG

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Lyssa said she is a switch that prefers being a sub, its different. Which is why there is are two threesome endings. Having another person in the mix isn't a problem for Lyssa. Also, Despite her interest in continuing Fetish Locator, Stacy doesn't do with it. She has another idea in mind. Also, I was mostly talking about how AmRose is simply not included at all. She is literally nowhere to be found in Stacy's ending, not even a mention. There isn't a time jump like in AmRose or Min's ending so to exclude her doesn't makes sense.
You're forgetting that Stacy's ending isn't really an ending but rather the beginning of the next game. I wouldn't be surprised if AmRose appears in FL S&M, I just don't expect them to be a thruple

The other endings all seem to be non-canon in that, for example, MC cannot be part of FL S&M (the business) if he leaves for South Korea with Min

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If the objective was to always use Stacy as a hook for the next Fetish Locator then i believe she shouldn't have any ending at all to avoid this issue with what is canon and what isn't for the next game. :unsure:

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie
4.00 star(s) 166 Votes