Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Dunno, all of Week 3 has no impact for me *shrug* Kinda obvious problem with games that try to sell you the "MC loves this girl" crap while the girl is the least interesting and attractive of all of them. Never liked Lydia so kinda just don't care :eek:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Dunno, all of Week 3 has no impact for me *shrug* Kinda obvious problem with games that try to sell you the "MC loves this girl" crap while the girl is the least interesting and attractive of all of them. Never liked Lydia so kinda just don't care :eek:
Same, Lydia was not important for me. I never care about her and the reveal was like... "I see, so that was the ntr cage for."
I think it was obvious because of the penis cage

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
i'm not, just saying that why should ask saves when can play game and see all scenes by itself.
He just asks for a savegame, where is the harm? Why want to know the reason, knowing it won't change anything. Maybe he just doesn't want to start the game again to unlock all the scenes.

Kindly share save with all gallery scenes please
Otherwise, as said Danv, the easiest way is to install the mod that allows to unlock all the scenes.

Last edited:

blue_lizard

Apr 9, 2023
I solely joined this website to try femdom games but I bumped to this game knowing its not all femdom and just wanted to try, and wow after playing only the week one I can say even tho there is a lot fewer femdom content (I only saw one scene so far) than I expected I really enjoyed it as it covers a lot of fetishes and more importantly how well made it is and how likeable character personalities are.
I really look forward for future updates and big thanks to the developer.

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I solely joined this website to try femdom games but I bumped to this game knowing its not all femdom and jutted wanted to try, and wow after playing only the week one I can say even tho there is a lot fewer femdom content (I only saw one scene so far) I really enjoyed this game as it covers a lot of fetishes and more importantly how well made it is and how likeable character personalities are.
I really look forward for future updates and big thanks to the developer.
if you like femdom, I recommend you Neuvau

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes