Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why did my game end at the end of day 20? There are walkthrough notes for the extended version for day 21 so I don't think it is because of that.
I had the same issue, and day 21 was available for me on the non extended version my assumption is the extended version with day 21 is out there on patreon or something but isn't here yet, idrk. Day 21 is only for non extended atm
Some things are already known - probably by looking at the code or similar - however the expanded version is still behind. There also was extended information on earlier walkthroughs which wasn't in the extended game at that time.

Reactions: bitofaperv

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
Some things are already known - probably by looking at the code or similar - however the expanded version is still behind. There also was extended information on earlier walkthroughs which wasn't in the extended game at that time.
Yeah i figured it'd be something like that, thanks for the clarification!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Development Update (17.04.2023)

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!

Hey, my dear supporters! We are preparing for the last version of the game to be finished soon! We still will have a lot of things that need to be finished and polished. We will have two additional languages available Chinese and Portuguese.

This is a huge milestone for us. The Fetish Locator Trilogy would be finished. We will keep working on making endings. We plan to work on them until the end of this year and maybe even further. Until all 18 endings are implemented. As you noticed full endings are huge and tell a big story. They all are different and bring something new! But for now, we will finish the first SIX endings and bring the game to Steam and here on Patreon as a finished product.

Right now we are working on adding the Lyssa-solo ending and Lydia's Harem ending. Both are fairly big. You get to spend 10 scenes with Lyssa in a nice ski resort and 9 scenes building a harem with Lydia!

Our current estimation is to bring all of it to you in May! I'm hoping to be able to deliver that. We have lots of renders and animations to create to finish all of that!

Thanks to all of you for your support and see you soon with more updates!
THe endings for the best girl are coming next. Now that is one nice surprise! :love: :love:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Delete the game and download the original unpachted version again.
Your patched saves won't load and cause an error. Load one of your unpachted saves, they should be fine. :)
(to remove old saves: Go to "Load game" hover with your mouse over the savegame and then press delete )

Reactions: DonyeSrien

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
Anyone know how to delete the game and start over. I downloaded a patch and can't get the game back to original.
If its something simple like the taboo patch that only consists of one file, you can just go into the /game folder and delete it. Any patches that replace original game files however isnt so simple and the easiest way to do it is to just delete it all and redownload the unpatched game

DonyeSrien

Mar 12, 2021
I deleted the game and downloaded it again, but my saves were still working. Then Stacy is still referred to as sister.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If its something simple like the taboo patch that only consists of one file, you can just go into the /game folder and delete it. Any patches that replace original game files however isnt so simple and the easiest way to do it is to just delete it all and redownload the unpatched game
I deleted the game and downloaded it again, but my saves were still working. Then Stacy is still referred to as sister.
Yeah, one thing about this game which in most cases is a service comes to your hindrance here: once you started a game with the patch, Stacy will stay your sister so you don't have to download and "install" (copy) the patch with each update.

There probably is a console command I don't know to change the relationship status but this save is "contaminated".

DonyeSrien

Mar 12, 2021
Is there anyway to restart the game completely? I wanted to start over anyway. Kinda rushed though the story. I did try deleting all of the saves but the bonus context still remains, even after i deleted everything and downloaded week one again.

Does the game save data somewhere else on my computer?

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
Yeah, one thing about this game which in most cases is a service comes to your hindrance here: once you started a game with the patch, Stacy will stay your sister so you don't have to download and "install" (copy) the patch with each update.

There probably is a console command I don't know to change the relationship status but this save is "contaminated".
That would be as simple as reversing the contents of the script i'd imagine.
So for example the taboo.rpy file reads:
Python:
init 4 python:
    set_special(True)
    is_antagonist_mode = True
So my assumption is you would simply have to change it to
Python:
init 4 python:
    set_special(False)
    is_antagonist_mode = False
Then just run the game once and then you can delete the file as well as its corresponding .rpyc file. Although more complicated it would be a potentially better option for those with slower internet connections. But this is only really faesible for this simple style of patch, more complex things like the multi mods would be harder to remove manually. What I tend to do for this is keep a copy of the original game archive, which is the most optimal solution if you can spare the space. That way you can just re-extract it.

Also will note that if my assumption about reversing the script is wrong someone please do inform me, i've coded in python for nearly 9 years now so i'm plenty familiar with it but idk how different renpy stuff is from core python

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Can anyone upload a full save for the Extended version? I can't complete the Mini-game on Android.

sjxndnfn

Feb 15, 2023
i Extracted the file but game doesnt working i checked from task manager its opening but suddenly closing back not shown at taskbar

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes