Nov 21, 2021
a nice game, well especially the story which is interesting and the characters endearing and successful. I played weeks 1 and 2 even if some fetishes are not at all what I like, it's nice to play. Can't wait for week 3 to be in French!
FR : un jeu sympa, enfin surtout l'histoire qui est intéressante et les personnages attachants et réussis. J’ai joué les semaines 1 et 2 même si certains fétiches ne sont pas du tout ce que j’aime c’est sympa à jouer. Vivement que la semaine 3 soit en français ! :) :D :D

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
16 is Jessie. Linked to action in week 2

Ending 18 - Quartet Requires LC penis cage, dating Dahlia, successful resolution of Dahlia & Samiya's conflict (let them work out their anger and let them take credit for it) on Day 15, go with Dahlia & Samiya on Day 17, and getting on the bus to run away with Dahlia, Samiya, and Pete on Day 18.

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
Why did my game end at the end of day 20? There are walkthrough notes for the extended version for day 21 so I don't think it is because of that.

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
Why did my game end at the end of day 20? There are walkthrough notes for the extended version for day 21 so I don't think it is because of that.
I had the same issue, and day 21 was available for me on the non extended version my assumption is the extended version with day 21 is out there on patreon or something but isn't here yet, idrk. Day 21 is only for non extended atm

Reactions: bitofaperv

Among Us

Nov 29, 2020
What's the development update that came out a few days ago? Do you have access to that?
Development Update (17.04.2023)

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!

Hey, my dear supporters! We are preparing for the last version of the game to be finished soon! We still will have a lot of things that need to be finished and polished. We will have two additional languages available Chinese and Portuguese.

This is a huge milestone for us. The Fetish Locator Trilogy would be finished. We will keep working on making endings. We plan to work on them until the end of this year and maybe even further. Until all 18 endings are implemented. As you noticed full endings are huge and tell a big story. They all are different and bring something new! But for now, we will finish the first SIX endings and bring the game to Steam and here on Patreon as a finished product.

Right now we are working on adding the Lyssa-solo ending and Lydia's Harem ending. Both are fairly big. You get to spend 10 scenes with Lyssa in a nice ski resort and 9 scenes building a harem with Lydia!

Our current estimation is to bring all of it to you in May! I'm hoping to be able to deliver that. We have lots of renders and animations to create to finish all of that!

Thanks to all of you for your support and see you soon with more updates!

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes