Ianwarein

Apr 1, 2023
I had the same issue, and day 21 was available for me on the non extended version my assumption is the extended version with day 21 is out there on patreon or something but isn't here yet, idrk. Day 21 is only for non extended atm
Which game version are you using ? If it's Ver 2.6.25 it's normal. Day 21 appears in ver 2.7.14

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
Which game version are you using ? If it's Ver 2.6.25 it's normal. Day 21 appears in ver 2.7.14
It was the extended edition, which is still on 2.6.25 which is why i couldn't do day 21. I didn't know the extended version was behind at the time.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
THis is news to me as well, I thought extended week 3 had more content and even it's file size was larger.
It is (or was, soon it will be over) quite complicated. The "extended" version has more content per day (an exclusive character, some exclusive scenes), also music - but is always a bit lagging in terms of in game time.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
yo, finished week 3 comming in may 24th or what's this release date for? It was posted on discord.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Fetish Locator Week 3 Releases on May 24th
Greetings Fellow Partygoers!! We are thrilled to inform you that the much-awaited Finale to the Fetish Locator trilogy Week 3 finally has a release date! Fetish Locator Week 3 will be released on May 24th As we prepare for the release, here's a sexy shot of 3 of the Gorgeous Ladies who will be gracing your screens soon. Don't you want to know what is going to happen based on the peculiar devices they have in hand? So save the date and be prepared to blow your socks off with the many riveting storylines and steamy sex scenes that await you. And as always party hard!!!

1683141686604.png

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi. I hasn't play since the first version of chap 2. Is there any new content with Daisy?

MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019
Working on this game for the last 3 months. I have plans on adding more fetishes.
Planned (cumming soon): Group sex, Cheating, Cuckold, NTR, Corruption, BDSM, Mind Control, Drugs, Trap, Creampie, Multiple Penetration, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Spanking, Stripping, Virgin, Edging, Scat
:sick:

vonamatas

Jun 23, 2021
Planned (cumming soon): Group sex, Cheating, Cuckold, NTR, Corruption, BDSM, Mind Control, Drugs, Trap, Creampie, Multiple Penetration, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Spanking, Stripping, Virgin, Edging, Scat
What you shouldn't publish on Steam

6. Content that violates the laws of any jurisdiction in which it will be available

7. Content that is patently offensive or intended to shock or disgust viewers
Well, maybe you're luckier than those who've tried before. But at the end of the day, Valve will always do whatever it wants.
Good luck!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, maybe you're luckier than those who've tried before. But at the end of the day, Valve will always do whatever it wants.
Good luck!
I think they quoted the dev statement from the original post, wanting to stress "scat" - either because they don't like it or because they are missing that content, not clear to me.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
time getting closer

Development Update (07.05.2023) (Patreon)

We have the date! As you have already seen it on the picture, Fetish Locator Week-3 will come to Steam on May 24th!
But what you don't know yet is that we want to bring the Patreon version of the game a couple of days before that to you!! I don't have an exact date for that, but you can get the full game before Steam!
Stay tuned and be first to see all the great things that are coming!
1683851866937.png

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The beginning I found annoying. The teacher knows you live in a dorm with another person, yet she assumes the girl coming out of your room was YOUR girl and wants to punish YOU for it, not even a question. All this again knowing that you live with another person and probably noticed are you aren't the womanizer type throughout your attendance at the college. Just found that very annoying, very bad writing.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes