cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can any character get pregnant? If so who are they, would like to know if crempie leads to impregnation
yes but some aren't in game yet, creampies can lead to impregnation but only when watching endings (most aren't available yet).

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
The harem ending is disappointing if you like Lydia (? Forgot her name). Because you only get one scene with her after pining for her for 3 fucking books. No solo scene either. Not to mention that by the standards of the game, it's pretty fucking vanilla as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The harem ending is disappointing if you like Lydia (? Forgot her name). Because you only get one scene with her after pining for her for 3 fucking books. No solo scene either. Not to mention that by the standards of the game, it's pretty fucking vanilla as well.
like said not all endings are fully fleshed yet.

TF9

Jun 3, 2018
Read the OP more carefully and you'll understand
I think it would be better to have the weeks posted as separate games, far easier for everyone. And i think the server bandwitdh has increased significant due to the recent changes...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think it would be better to have the weeks posted as separate games, far easier for everyone. And i think the server bandwitdh has increased significant due to the recent changes...
weeks are separate posts.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes