Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Anyway, does anybody know it the Stacy ending is complete or not? It is rather short and has a placeholder card at the end. Or we have this new sandbox spin-off instead of a proper ending?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Anyway, does anybody know it the Stacy ending is complete or not? It is rather short and has a placeholder card at the end. Or we have this new sandbox spin-off instead of a proper ending?
The latter. The ending is taken as a lead-in to the sequel.

As for Queen's Harem (ending 6), while it had all the major LIs included (I'd have loved Jessie to be part but it wouldn't have made any sense), I consider it completely boring. Yes, we (well, Lydia) need to apologize but everybody falls back over to accept and there is no "what happened afterwards" development like in Min's ending for example, nothing is happening except fucking - and while that of course is a welcome part of it, there is no closure of any kind to me.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
and while that of course is a welcome part of it, there is no closure of any kind to me.
Well, the Queen's Harem ending also has a placeholder card at the end. Basically, further on it should be pregnancy kink, but what may come after that is hard to predict ;)

development like in Min's ending for example
As I said, I find Min's ending to be extremely boring with all that endless business talk and East Asian corporate culture. We are in an AVN, not in a business simulator. :unsure: The new girl is cute but her introduction to the couple seems a bit forced and implausible.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, the Queen's Harem ending also has a placeholder card at the end. Basically, further on it should be pregnancy kink, but what may come after that is hard to predict ;)
I think these cards aren't meant to be placeholders but a "game over you win" screen or something like that - even though they serve as placeholders in the unfinished endings right now of course.

Reactions: Wildquill

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
Honestly Lydia going to jail is bullshit. Yes she put up a front about being this innocent pure girl and lied about winning 1k and came up with the idea, but jerome was the one who created the ai which blackmailed ppl and lying isn't illegal. Sure, lying to people about 1k isnt something ppl wouldnt appreciate, but it didnt cause physical harm to anyone did it? Nor was anyone scammed. Aside of paying actual money for points, I would not consider that as a scam cause FL did provide what it was made for which was to A) give Lydia some kinda sexual experience without losing her V-Card to someone she would possibly regret, but for ppl to enjoy cause you all know how college kids are! They love parties, booze and sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Danv and MikeOG

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I would have preferred they had focused on finishing all the endings first instead of dividing their attention.
Maybe that way they would be here sooner and their next game when released wouldn't have been a boring collection of sandbox and minigames, yeah i checked the first update on the other thread.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I would have preferred they had focused on finishing all the endings first instead of dividing their attention.
Maybe that way they would be here sooner and their next game when released wouldn't have been a boring collection of sandbox and minigames, yeah i checked the first update on the other thread.
They explained they couldn't do that. They were losing patrons now that FL reached its conclusion, so they needed a new game to keep engagement.

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
r, till they are done
Then why say this game complete if its really not? I've just noticed games on here that have the complete prefix that arent actually finished. It's so confusing especially when you see a game with incomplete side stories or in this case, multiple endings that arent even all implemented yet cause then its like, "Is this game even done?" especially annoying with how u have games like this on here where the Dev or whomever posted the thread doesnt keep up with the change logs.

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
I dont know... I find multiple endings being a part of main story due to them going by choices u make or paths u take which come from the main story. If it was a whole another story with same characters but different plot like Fetish Locator: SM Studio for instance, then that would definitely not be the main story which in that case would need to be in its own thread just like FL: SMS is. Think of games like Solvalley School, Freeloading Family, etc. They have multiple endings but they werent considered as completed games until EVERYTHING was done. That's just what i think anyway

edited: Forgot to say that if an ending happens within a story, its still part of the main story regardless of how many endings it has. but ya

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes