headhunter32

May 15, 2018
I thought the game was complete why do i get the msg in ending 16 you have reach the end of the current storry part.
this ending will be implementend in the future.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought the game was complete why do i get the msg in ending 16 you have reach the end of the current storry part.
this ending will be implementend in the future.
main story and some endings are done, rest will be done in future.

*waits follow up question*

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
main story and some endings are done, rest will be done in future.

*waits follow up question*
then a tip for the person that main the first post to say that there, because its confusing to see complete and then find out its not yet complete.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
then a tip for the person that main the first post to say that there, because its confusing to see complete and then find out its not yet complete.
per F95 and dev game is completed, if you and others want to argue about it then contact F95 mods and admins and also dev (won't listen you most likely unless you are supporter).

you can play gsme from start to finish so story is completed.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Sorry to ask this but it's really important for me to continue the game.
Does the blackmailing MC and other characters last 3 whole weeks ? means all 3 games?

Could anyone tell me about it please. I am not really into the scenario where I am doing things throughout the game because of blackmail, of course if it lasted for smaller time it could have been fun. It kills my mood thinking I will be blackmailed the entire time. I would not mind some spoilers. Anything to clear my doubts.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sorry to ask this but it's really important for me to continue the game.
Does the blackmailing MC and other characters last 3 whole weeks ? means all 3 games?

Could anyone tell me about it please. I am not really into the scenario where I am doing things throughout the game because of blackmail, of course if it lasted for smaller time it could have been fun. It kills my mood thinking I will be blackmailed the entire time. I would not mind some spoilers. Anything to clear my doubts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PR Mitter

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Thanks for your help.
One more specific question, Does he try to fight the blackmail with the girls or just do whatever the blackmailer wants.?
Also I am using the insest plus original story mode. So, blackmailing has started just after the party and the party had Antony an Min rough anal sex.
Should I play without the mode or any other suggestion?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for your help.
One more specific question, Does he try to fight the blackmail with the girls or just do whatever the blackmailer wants.?
Also I am using the insest plus original story mode. So, blackmailing has started just after the party and the party had Antony an Min rough anal sex.
Should I play without the mode or any other suggestion?

Reactions: PR Mitter

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I'd be super down for a spinoff of this game with the blue haired futa as your MC...especially if she's into ladies as well. She's a smokeshow, but I'm not that into M/Futa content. Futa/Futa and Futa/F is very cool though. obviously a successful run at this would include all of it though with the optino to skip what you don't want. or maybe throw a scene or two into the S&M game with Stasy, fuck that'd be hot. anyway, game was awesome. Good work.

Last edited:

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Can we block ntr in the game? If we can, how do we block it? Does it ask if you want ntr at the beginning of the game? Or can we prevent it thanks to the answers we give in the game?
you can choose which fetishes you want to see in the game. Oh and by the way, Min best girl.

Reactions: Wildquill
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes