hashybrowny

Jun 19, 2020
the game has completed tag but I've read that only 6/20 endings are there. Are more endings coming with a future update? If not I'll try it out now. If more endings are coming I'd rather wait for the update and then play it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the game has completed tag but I've read that only 6/20 endings are there. Are more endings coming with a future update? If not I'll try it out now. If more endings are coming I'd rather wait for the update and then play it.
more endings should come but as of when we don't know.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I wonder when week 4 will surface?
Probably never? The story is over.

However, it will take you probably some time to get to the endings anyway, so depending on your playspeed - there is quite a bit of content in game - it may be worth starting already. The endings exist, they just aren't narrated, but in doubt you can just save at the ending screen and then load that save once it is implemented.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Could anyone please tell me where and which choices should I make to avoid NTR or sharing route and still succeed with enough points?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Could anyone please tell me where and which choices should I make to avoid NTR or sharing route and still succeed with enough points?
Only real NTR is in week 3, where it is an easy decision (you get to pick between two objects, one is labeled LC, one NTR), at which point the "points to continue" question has practically ended.

As for sharing, there are also obvious decisions on whether or not you want to engage in that, however, at least one LI will have sex with another guy (her boyfriend) without anything you can do about it except for completely avoiding her route. Another girl is a cam girl. And with the whole setup, "sharing" is commonly talked about (though I wouldn't call it "sharing", since this is for the most part a "young people fucking around with everything that moves" game, and even though you can get romantical endings with most of the girls, for the most part they are just fuck buddies/friends with benefits).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When I open week 1, the visual of the game says +walkthrough. Will it conflict if I install Multi mode?
then you have multi-mod already.

since day 1, only sharing happened between girls in mc's harem on my play.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Probably never? The story is over.

However, it will take you probably some time to get to the endings anyway, so depending on your playspeed - there is quite a bit of content in game - it may be worth starting already. The endings exist, they just aren't narrated, but in doubt you can just save at the ending screen and then load that save once it is implemented.
Damn shame its over I need more lol

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes