kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
the dev is going to give so many available ending but this games doesn't have the right correct ending because he created to many routes.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
First: I think the "scat" tag is wrong. The game doesn't seem to contain that kink, unless I missed it, there are just some jokes about S.C.A.T.

Also, a little sad the Lyssa ending doesn't contain any watersport content.

Reactions: acgamer69

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
First: I think the "scat" tag is wrong. The game doesn't seem to contain that kink, unless I missed it, there are just some jokes about S.C.A.T.

Also, a little sad the Lyssa ending doesn't contain any watersport content.
there is scat in the ending with ginger, but they dont show the shit just some liquid

Feb 24, 2020
True.
Does anyone know if they will still be added or will they be canceled?
They are announced as coming later this year. However, we all know what announcements sometimes mean on these pages.
Ending 12 (Allison and Vanessa) and Ending 14 (Polly and Nara) just got added as of yesterday, while Fetish Locator: S&M Studio has already been added as of 2nd Aug it seems. You'll need an uploader to update the new files to the front page.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ending 12 (Allison and Vanessa) and Ending 14 (Polly and Nara) just got added as of yesterday, while Fetish Locator: S&M Studio has already been added as of 2nd Aug it seems. You'll need an uploader to update the new files to the front page.
S&M Studio is its own game so has its own thread though, won't appear here.

Reactions: TheWalkingChinko

Magikyl

Apr 18, 2021
Is there a walkthrough mod for week 3? Been searching for like a half hour. I dont want the whole multimod I just want the little info thing next to the choices saying which choice does which

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a walkthrough mod for week 3? Been searching for like a half hour. I dont want the whole multimod I just want the little info thing next to the choices saying which choice does which
multi-mod is just wt-mod.

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
Animations Lag fix

What is that?

As some of you may know, animations may lag or experience minor crashes in Renpy 8 or above using the webm format on certain notebooks or computers, especially older ones.

What did I do?

I converted the animations to .mp4. this fixed all animations lag for me.

How to install?

Use Unren and select menu items 1 and 2. Download the file and unzip it in the game folder.

Note:

1 - The multi-mod is already included, there is no need to add it (Multi-mod credit to LightmanP) . I haven't tested it with incest mod, but I believe it should work normally

Last edited:
Reactions: catRepellent

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
does anybody got the new endings ?
Ending 12 (Allison and Vanessa) and Ending 14 (Polly and Nora)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes