chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Ending 12 (Allison and Vanessa) and Ending 14 (Polly and Nara) just got added as of yesterday, while Fetish Locator: S&M Studio has already been added as of 2nd Aug it seems. You'll need an uploader to update the new files to the front page.
does somebody have the endings ?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Comparatively little, one storyline in the last part (week 3), but it is with the main LI (well, designated main LI, most of us prefer other girls I would guess).
Mmm I see, the truth is I had my doubts about whether to play this or not because of that content (the truth is that the "stronger" fetishes don't bother me many in comparison :ROFLMAO:), but from what I have read it is a simple choice between whether to take or not certain object and it is only a scene (which I assume that if I avoid it the enjoyable content is still a lot), is this so?

Just one question, sorry if the topic has already been touched on 100 times but I barely noticed that it is already finished XD.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Mmm I see, the truth is I had my doubts about whether to play this or not because of that content (the truth is that the "stronger" fetishes don't bother me many in comparison :ROFLMAO:), but from what I have read it is a simple choice between whether to take or not certain object and it is only a scene (which I assume that if I avoid it the enjoyable content is still a lot), is this so?

Just one question, sorry if the topic has already been touched on 100 times but I barely noticed that it is already finished XD.
Basically you are correct, it is one obvious decision which leads to one scene with said girl. However, this will lead to another half-scene which can turn into a MC slave storyline - again by a very obvious decision this can be done or avoided. Also, there will be a specific revenge ending with MC turning the tables if you go down both these paths but it is not implemented yet.

Also, since this is about an app encouraging students to try all sorts of stuff, there will be a lot of fooling around by some of the girls with other girls and in once case with her boyfriend, which is not really avoidable.

I would still say, if you dislike NTR this may still be enjoyable, I do generally dislike it (am no crusader about it though) and had my fun here. The specific NTR character however only has one full on penetration scene with MC in her ending which I found to be utterly disappointing, but there's enough other girls.

Reactions: loikl

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021
1 scene? There is 4 such scenes, not to mention that Lyssa will be in few more endings so this number might grow.
It's true, but I understand what he felt... Because I felt it too. And I think the dev played the mad scientist a bit. Since the start of the game, I have counted at least 4 girls who have seduced the MC with pegging (Polly, Daisy, Jessie and Alisson) and none have done it with the MC. “Teasing” is part of this type of fantasy (Pegging and FutaOnMale) and I think the dev understood it well. So it's been 3 years that we've been tripping on scenes between these girls and the MC. And in the end the dev reshuffles the cards. They even pushed the vice by including Polly in a pegging scene without letting her take the MC's ass. So I understand what they tried to do, but for us, and I don't think we are the only ones, it causes a lot of frustration. Even if the other scenes are beautiful and Lyssa does the job.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hielo

saint_17

May 20, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator v1.0.40.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hi, sorry for the ping, but is there any chance u still have week 1 file I tried to download it but it seems the link is broken already thank you!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hi, sorry for the ping, but is there any chance u still have week 1 file I tried to download it but it seems the link is broken already thank you!
pong.

sorry, i missed to update the link after the latest Mega purge.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: saint_17 and cxx

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
OP updated have fun guys. Those endings are huge :O

As Win/Linux is in the OP here is a Mac update only patch.
No re-upp and if it doesnt work you need to DL the full games, sry.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes