FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So...when I download the 3 different parts (cause 10gb is way too much for me to download from one file), do I combine them, or will each one need to be played separately?

SIDENOTE: I am referring to the actual 3 parts of week 3.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
the new update is only 2 endings right? i'm surprised the changelog says it's over 2.6k renders lol
Because it is. the patch only is >2GB ;)

So...when I download the 3 different parts (cause 10gb is way too much for me to download from one file), do I combine them, or will each one need to be played separately?

SIDENOTE: I am referring to the actual 3 parts of week 3.
Extract part 1. And because I am evil its actually double packed. :ROFLMAO: Not really cause I am evil it just way faster, sry.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is ntr realy avoidable? i think that i played this one before but there was some questionable scenes before

thx for answer
NTR in the meaning of Netorare - MC being cucked - is easily avoidable.

However, other males exist in game and get action as well. Since the girls in question are (at least at that time in the story) not LIs of the MC or he agrees with it, this would not be Netorare by the definition but some players don't like that either. This is possibly avoidable as well but you'd need a specific non-obvious path and cut out a good chunk of the action.

Edit: "Avoiding this is avoidable" was a correct sentence when describing this game, but not what I meant at all ;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I wonder if a merged version will happen once everything is added?

Would be cool to have a version that goes through all three weeks all in one game.
Would be cool, agreed, but would probably require an almost complete rewrite of the game's structure. Not to mention that there probably was a reason for the split up as well.

Morho

May 16, 2023
NTR in the meaning of Netorare - MC being cucked - is easily avoidable.

However, other males exist in game and get action as well. Since the girls in question are (at least at that time in the story) not LIs of the MC or he agrees with it, this would not be Netorare by the definition but some players don't like that either. This is possibly avoidable as well but you'd need a specific non-obvious path and cut out a good chunk of the action.

Edit: "Avoiding this is avoidable" was a correct sentence when describing this game, but not what I meant at all ;)
yep so mc watching others fuck atc...i think that i remember it right than.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
There's actually a super cool ending with Amber-Rose. She's actually a super sweet and kinky lil thing.
You do need to do some console magic right when the option screen pops up in the ending to see it though, sadly.
so what do you need to do to get that AmRose ending? What console magic is necessary?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Since it's been a while since I played the one ending I got and didn't want to start back from Week 1 at that point to try to get something different, is there currently an ending that contains at least Lydia, AmRose, Stacy and Daisy together?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I wonder if a merged version will happen once everything is added?

Would be cool to have a version that goes through all three weeks all in one game.
Unlikely due them being sold separate now on Steam.

Would be cool, agreed, but would probably require an almost complete rewrite of the game's structure. Not to mention that there probably was a reason for the split up as well.
I'd say when it started, size, but now, Steam sales can be sold (are) each week.

Reactions: Cartageno

aerox1234

Jul 8, 2018
Fuck I hoped to get more content with Lyssa :cry: I hope we get ot see the Lyssa + Stacy ending. It would be perfect if we get what Stacy proposed with AmRose, only with the kids of MC+Stacy and Lyssa+Stacy...omg now I cant be happy anymore unless this becomes reality :(

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes