Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
What is difference between the incest (taboo.rpyc) and incest+original story (taboo.rpy) patch? Can I add both or is this either/or option? I want totally uncensored and I like incest also.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
To me, the previous version was shockingly long. It definitely overstayed its welcome. A final definite probable almost closeby extension to the long time ago extended ultra extensive very incredible mega super long version is something I'm gonna pass.
And to make things clear, I almost enjoyed this one.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What is difference between the incest (taboo.rpyc) and incest+original story (taboo.rpy) patch? Can I add both or is this either/or option? I want totally uncensored and I like incest also.
The original story had the MC, AmRose and the bartender (whose name I have forgotten but she is also a major character in VU) being blackmailed by the app, something not allowed by Patreon.

The patch returns the game to the original state vs the reworked version where it's a competition

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FetishLocator-W3v3.1.8Extended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
i've only played season 1 on steam. I was wondering if it there is an option to choose not to have male on female urination content and only have female one on?

• Angry
Reactions: Draintheswamp

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Fetish Locator Week 3 v3.1.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you need at least Android 11 to install!

touch the version # bottom left in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".
per request you can temporarily unlock the CG / Bonus Gallery and the Replay Room in preferences.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Among Us

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
What da? Seems like he is going to make us wait for a year or two for just the endings or are the endings very big?
Maybe his other game is a flop so he is milking the shit out of this game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Im shocked she don't have one yet others got like 3 or 4 endings...
We have

Individual endings for Stacy, Lyssa, Min, Amrose, Nora

Harem ending (Lydia plus)

Nora/Polly

Allison/Vanessa

So you might say Nora has two endings, however nobody has three or four (Harem ending doesn't count because it will include Daisy if you want to)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What da? Seems like he is going to make us wait for a year or two for just the endings or are the endings very big?
Maybe his other game is a flop so he is milking the shit out of this game.
Endings (except for the canon Stacy ending which just segues into the sequel) are huge, close to a full in game day (depending on how many paths you are on that specific day), multiple scenes plus story.

Also, it is not a "he" but kind of a studio and the people working on Vinovella University are different from those working on this game. Not so sure about FL2 though.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Just played two new endings and they are very good and very hot. Personally for me only Harem ending and Stacy ending before were worthy of playing. Min ending was OK as a story but rather boring in terms of lewd content and Am-Rose ending was even more boring. And I'm not into futa/trans content at all to play Lyssa.
Here we have two full fledged stories and they are each worthy playing, especially Allison/Vanessa ending. It checks all the boxes: a well written story with a bit of drama (all the pregnancy and competition stuff), it has this powerful mother/daughter throuple kink and it has a lot of very hot lewd scenes in all imaginable positions and combinations as well as the pregnancy kink. Definitely must play if you have finished the main game (or a way to finish the game if you're playing for the first time). I would say after Stacy and Harem this has became my favorite ending.
Still waiting for Daisy ending as well as for the cosplay girl.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes