Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
The game just stops for me. Anybody ales having the same trouble? It just shut down suddenly in different scenes.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
I love this series and I'm supporting it on Steam - and I promise whatever the answer to this I'll keep buying it off Steam but... extended addition and i-patches... are they compatible? I'm totally fine restarting with the files on here to get that content, just wanna know what the interactions are between all the versions

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks, but I can't get the console to open - shift + O does nothing. Any other ways to open it? (I've already set config console = True in the console.rpy file).
Hm I don't remeber. But that should work.
Try this <- save as

Just want to ask .Do we need to download and play all the week separately ?
Not sure we still trying to figure that out...
1695547350459.png

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The mods refuse to remove the "completed" tag, even though the game is obviously not completed yet, I reported it and they rejected it.
This has been discussed dozens of times, the story is complete, ending 1 is the canonical ending that leads to the sequel, every other ending is non-canon

Reactions: Beduin123

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
This has been discussed dozens of times, the story is complete, ending 1 is the canonical ending that leads to the sequel, every other ending is non-canon
So? Until every planned ending is in the game it's still in beta at best, canon endings or non-canon endings have nothing to do with it, these endings were planned the whole time, not extra endings that were added as afterthoughts after the game was completed.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So? Until every planned ending is in the game it's still in beta at best, canon endings or non-canon endings have nothing to do with it, these endings were planned the whole time, not extra endings that were added as afterthoughts after the game was completed.
Technically every ending is in the game. You get your "and they lived happily ever after" screen. Not too long ago (only last millennium) that was the standard ending even for high budget games. They are just not as long as the canon ending in terms of depiction. But you have played every decision, have seen every corner of the main game (if you so desire).

What was planned also has nothing to do with it. They could have planned a DLC with another bonus character, or extended parties, wouldn't make the game as is incomplete. Never mind that also things which have been "planned the whole time" can change without making it impossible to complete the game. Or they could add an as of now unplanned ending with the judge later, so all the time before should be called "incomplete"? Probably not.

So while I personally wouldn't have marked it "complete" either, it is defensible as a decision, and certainly not "Beta at best". But this discussion will lead to nothing, this has been discussed extensively multiple times in the past - you can search for "completed" for example - and it is not going to change.

Reactions: Beduin123
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes