SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The "completed" tag is misleading, only half of the endings are done (and even less when it was tagged). Should have waited to do it.
Technically afaik it is completed. The main story and endings that is. They say it's done on Steam, rest from what I understand is just going to be updates and add-on things and some fan service.

Reactions: Wildquill

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The "completed" tag is misleading, only half of the endings are done (and even less when it was tagged). Should have waited to do it.
The story is complete, ending 1 leads directly to the sequel, all others are effectively non-canon

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
What the other 3 said, please don't start this discussion again. Thanks :)

Reactions: Cartageno

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is thread title correct ?
Asking due to mismtach between it and update notes, one says extended the other does not and this impacts save compatibility.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Asking due to mismtach between it and update notes, one says extended the other does not and this impacts save compatibility.
You saw NOTHING!
Honestly nothing indicates its An extended version, I just tested to see if I can see the extended endings (and could). AFAIK every version from now on will be extended, so extended is normal now. But I re-added the Extended in the title and version to not make you guys not think save wont be compatible, just forgot the Changelog.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
From my understanding there is no normal version anymore, only the one unified version.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
From my understanding there is no normal version anymore, only the one unified version.
You saw NOTHING!
Honestly nothing indicates its An extended version, I just tested to see if I can see the extended endings (and could). AFAIK every version from now on will be extended, so extended is normal now. But I re-added the Extended in the title and version to not make you guys not think save wont be compatible, just forgot the Changelog.
Cool thanks for the clarification.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The original, non-extended, week 1 still exists and is free to play via the dev's Patreon. I never got why they made the base and extended versions of weeks 2 and 3 since those were never free to play

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The original, non-extended, week 1 still exists and is free to play via the dev's Patreon. I never got why they made the base and extended versions of weeks 2 and 3 since those were never free to play
Yeah, was more meaning from now on there is just the one version for week 3. I'm not sure why either they did normal for 2 and 3, sounds like extra work to me ;)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is part 3 have a compressed version? I rather not download almost 10 GB! Yesh, guess lewd developers are totally ignoring compression these days.
The dev has never made a compressed version, that has been left to third parties. Use search to find it as, if it hasn't already been posted, it soon will be

Reactions: LewdMiester001

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just started playing the Min ending and was grossed out by the pissing content. did i really choose to see that way back when i played..yes i did..still was grossed out more by it this time than when i originally played it. must have been really drunk when i played it before since i am sure i was laughing my ass off while watching that before..now..just..gross..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Wildquill
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes