FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Extract part 1. And because I am evil its actually double packed. :ROFLMAO: Not really cause I am evil it just way faster, sry.
That didn't really answer my question. I'll elaborate. When I download and extract week 3 part 1, and week 3 part 2, and week 3 part 3, will I have to play week 3 part 1 by itself, then play week 3 part 2 by itself, then play week 3 part 3 by itself, or will I need to put week 3 part 1, and week 3 part 2, and week 3 part 3 all in the same folder and combine them all and play the full week 3?

Not trying to be a smart ass, but if you understood what I was asking, you definitely didn't relay the answer in a way that I knew what you were talking about. lol

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
That didn't really answer my question. I'll elaborate. When I download and extract week 3 part 1, and week 3 part 2, and week 3 part 3, will I have to play week 3 part 1 by itself, then play week 3 part 2 by itself, then play week 3 part 3 by itself, or will I need to put week 3 part 1, and week 3 part 2, and week 3 part 3 all in the same folder and combine them all and play the full week 3?

Not trying to be a smart ass, but if you understood what I was asking, you definitely didn't relay the answer in a way that I knew what you were talking about. lol
The SPLIT is only a split of the full PC or Mac download. I took the full size download and split it in 3 parts.
You only use the archive program to extract part 1 it will automatically extract it 3 parts.
Out of that you get the original 10GB archive that you then need to extract to to play.

No clue what else you could mean.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The SPLIT is only a split of the full PC or Mac download. I took the full size download and split it in 3 parts.
You only use the archive program to extract part 1 it will automatically extract it 3 parts.
Out of that you get the original 10GB archive that you then need to extract to to play.

No clue what else you could mean.
That answered my question. Your last comment just said to extract part 1 and that it was double packed. You didn't say anything about whether it combined the 3 parts or if they would have to be separate. I asked that because I've played games that were like that. In essence, you knew what I meant, but I didn't know what you meant. All good, though. Preciate the answer.

Reactions: Bob69

vinyloox

Jun 18, 2018
hi I just relaunched the game in the extended version and at the start of episode 2 I cannot launch the game the intro video plays in a loop, any solution?

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Technically afaik it is completed. The main story and endings that is. They say it's done on Steam, rest from what I understand is just going to be updates and add-on things and some fan service.
Did you ever Compress all three parts to one download?, think that would be cool.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Loved Polly and Nora ending !
Debbie's scenes were great but It needed more pegging from Polly and nora to the MC tho

Reactions: Wildquill

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i have a lot of missing images in the replay room and CG gallery

Screenshot (81).png

Last edited:

binstinct79

Mar 7, 2023
It appears that they updated Week 1 and 2 as well o_Oo_Oo_O. Any idea what has changed?
It would be great if someone can share a download link.
Week Two Extended Edition! (v2.0.29) > FetishLocatorWeek2-2.0.21-pc
Week One v1.0.49 + Walkthrough DLC > FetishLocator-1.0.40-pc

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
cause main game is done, now they are just adding endings. if you want to argue why completed tag then feel free to contact mods and admins and devs. just trust me that you'd lose that argue.
There are 10 endings left to do, that's more than half of them. Afterthought canon ending aside, No matter who decides if it's complete or not, it's very much not. Regardless, if it was an argument everyone saying it's not complete would win, but it's not. it's something the devs decided and what they think is what sticks no matter what anyone else thinks. Them being wrong or not.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Would play if it wasnt split between 3 games
its one game, 3 parts, and the only difference is instead of one big part that might take foreeever to load up you have 3 smaller parts that loads up faster, i dont think most devs are concerned with keeping file size down more than they are about keeping the performance up... but whatever, you do you...rself, alone in the dark, without awesome FL content to help move things along

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There are 10 endings left to do, that's more than half of them. Afterthought canon ending aside, No matter who decides if it's complete or not, it's very much not. Regardless, if it was an argument everyone saying it's not complete would win, but it's not. it's something the devs decided and what they think is what sticks no matter what anyone else thinks. Them being wrong or not.
The story is complete, that makes the decision by the dev team to call the completed valid. Extra, non canonical endings are a bonus, the only real issue is that VI made the mistake of announcing ahead of time that there would be 18 endings (although personally I was hoping that the sequel would feature all new characters which would've allowed for any of the 18 endings to be canonical)

Reactions: Beduin123

binstinct79

Mar 7, 2023
The story is complete, that makes the decision by the dev team to call the completed valid. Extra, non canonical endings are a bonus, the only real issue is that VI made the mistake of announcing ahead of time that there would be 18 endings (although personally I was hoping that the sequel would feature all new characters which would've allowed for any of the 18 endings to be canonical)
But then would any of the new endings be dependent on newer versions of Week 1 and Week 2 that are newer from what is available on F95.
See my earlier comment: https://f95zone.to/threads/fetish-locator-week-3-v3-1-8-extended-vinovella.35068/post-11800781

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
However, the decision by the dev team whether to call it completed or not doesn't matter here - the tags are applied by F95. So F95 decided to call this "completed" (as also evidenced by the fact that somebody mentioned their request of taking the tag down was refused). There are good reasons to disagree, however, repeating the same discussion won't change that. But don't blame the devs for the tag.

(Also ending 1 being canon certainly wasn't an afterthought - it directly segues into the sequel game which was released so shortly after this one ended that it was definitely planned quite a while in advance.)

Reactions: Beduin123
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes