lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Was playing week 3 and was almost finished with the game. Exited out of the game and now I can't load any of my saves. In the load screen all of my saves are there, but when I click on them I get "An exception has occured". Also checked my save files folder and somehow there is nothing in there now.

Any advice? Or does anyone have save files for week 3? Don't really want to have to start over to see the last couple endings.
Were all of your saves created using extended editions or were some made with the earlier, non-extended versions because, while saves made with the different versions show up, they are not compatible?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
polly and nora ending wasn't as long as vanessa's and allison's ending but still quite long. no other new endings (and sm studio ending doesn't work for some reason).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
can anyone tell me which one i should download? can I just download the 9 GB file or do I download week 1, week 2, then the 9 gigs file? or can I just download the split? some help would be appreciated

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
can anyone tell me which one i should download? can I just download the 9 GB file or do I download week 1, week 2, then the 9 gigs file? or can I just download the split? some help would be appreciated
if you are starting fresh you start with week 1 -> 2 -> 3 and import save in between each

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes