cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm playing week 1 and I'm on the party stage. When I look at the walkthrough it says I have to choose 2 out of 3 choices. One of them says "Go Watch Antony's Event - This event will unlock Maria's path. This path is reach with group sex. Is the group sex here M/M/F or M/F/F? Can someone who knows help?
mff i think.

Reactions: wildride69

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I'm playing week 1 and I'm on the party stage. When I look at the walkthrough it says I have to choose 2 out of 3 choices. One of them says "Go Watch Antony's Event - This event will unlock Maria's path. This path is reach with group sex. Is the group sex here M/M/F or M/F/F? Can someone who knows help?
MFF, MMF, MFFF, MMFFF

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
We are still at 8/18 endings... or 9/19 if you count the alone ending?

I've looked but just wanted to double check I didn't miss anything.

Rastabus

Aug 29, 2021
I started this game a couple years ago and I have to say. I love the options and humor one can take in the game. It has really well made sex scenes, even though the audio is at the bare minimum it actually provides more audio than most VC's. I enjoy it a lot when developers add it to give it a nice finish to their game along with the musical scores in it. It's just a better experience with the visuals

xLukyz

Dec 23, 2021
Did something happen from week 2 to 3 ? Before they were being blackmailed with photos and videos and now they did it for the money ? It went from retention program to some VIP Shit ? Really lost here

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Did something happen from week 2 to 3 ? Before they were being blackmailed with photos and videos and now they did it for the money ? It went from retention program to some VIP Shit ? Really lost here, but the biggest question is....

WTF did Amrose did that was worse than shoving a bottle of vodka up her asshole in Livestream ? Did I miss the part where someone explain that ? All I got was that she said to the MC ask Lydia about Mozart, and it ends there ? .... Really ?
Use orig. story patch

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Did something happen from week 2 to 3 ? Before they were being blackmailed with photos and videos and now they did it for the money ? It went from retention program to some VIP Shit ? Really lost here
As LightmanP said, if you use the "original story" patch, it will have better continuity. Also, if you download the first two weeks now, they will have similar VIP stuff. Reason being that Patreon doesn't want blackmail and sex combined, so the blackmail had to go - and quickly. Thus the rewrite of the unpatched version.

Reactions: 92cbf4dd
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes