Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
So is there no harem pregnancy ending, bleh
There is a plug (placeholder) at the end of that route similar to the ones that were initially placed for the ending. So, theoretically the Dev could still continue with any of the endings even after they are all finished, but then some people here are going to shout again that the game is still not finished ;)

iball

Aug 4, 2017
I played week one and noticed that the only futa interactions were with the demons, and giving into it led to a bad ending. Are there other futa/trans characters in the other weeks?

I'm an idiot. Please disregard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AwsHen

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
I don't mind urination, but scat eww, already having feelings of deja vu from Enslaver
where MC fucks girl in the butt while she's taking a shit on the toilet. Hope it allows a feces skip.

Last edited:

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
I don't mind urination, but scat eww, already having feelings of deja vu from Enslaver
where MC fucks girl in the butt while she's taking a shit on the toilet. Hope it allows a feces skip.
There is no scat in this game to my knowledge. If you're referring to the enema tag, none of the few enema scenes are at all graphic.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There is no scat in this game to my knowledge. If you're referring to the enema tag, none of the few enema scenes are at all graphic.
Theoretically there is an option for scat in the AmRose ending, however you cannot pick it since it doesn't appear.

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
Theoretically there is an option for scat in the AmRose ending, however you cannot pick it since it doesn't appear.
Ah I didn't know that, i also see in the developers note scat is listed as upcoming, which i didn't take into consideration before. But this game is pretty good at making most things optional so I don't think that'll be too big an issue for people.

Nifiei

Sep 28, 2023
which characters have got proper extended endings in v. 3.1.8 ? also will all the 18 endings get extended endings?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ah I didn't know that, i also see in the developers note scat is listed as upcoming, which i didn't take into consideration before. But this game is pretty good at making most things optional so I don't think that'll be too big an issue for people.
Though I wouldn't put too much weight on dev notes in the OP - they often do not get updated after the first release, or if, only occasionally. This game is considered completed except for the endings, so probably no scat in regular play. However, you are correct that almost everything is optional anyway.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
That's a strange way to count something as complete. Do the endings happen as an epilogue? Or is there one "true" path that finishes the game, with other branches hitting dead ends?
They are possible ways of the MC's future with one (or more) of the LIs. Just take it as different time-space areas of the multiverse :D

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's a strange way to count something as complete. Do the endings happen as an epilogue? Or is there one "true" path that finishes the game, with other branches hitting dead ends?
Since the discussion of the merits of the label "completed" here has been held quite a few times already I refer you to the search function and, if not satisfied, to talk to F95 staff about it. But the short gist is that the "epilogue" analogy is not entirely wrong, you get an ending in that you get a specific girl (or combination or none), only don't know in most how that will go. But there are no "dead ends" in that the game itself would continue.

There is a "true" path in the sense that ending 1 (which is available) is considered the "canon" correct ending.

Reactions: GifMeMore1987
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes