cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's a strange way to count something as complete. Do the endings happen as an epilogue? Or is there one "true" path that finishes the game, with other branches hitting dead ends?
1 ending is canonical and that's completed, rest are what ifs.

camare jr

Apr 23, 2018
As LightmanP said, if you use the "original story" patch, it will have better continuity. Also, if you download the first two weeks now, they will have similar VIP stuff. Reason being that Patreon doesn't want blackmail and sex combined, so the blackmail had to go - and quickly. Thus the rewrite of the unpatched version.
People need to stop using Patreon for a bit (and I include YouTube with your stupid policies) and use more alternatives (Does subscribestar have these frills?), so we can have more creative freedom again, oh now the devs have double the work, I'm glad we have forums and patches

Last edited:

MrFace92

Oct 21, 2020
Rather disappointed the "Complete" version barely shows anything relating to Lyssa creampieing us
Otherwise looks good

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Rather disappointed the "Complete" version barely shows anything relating to Lyssa creampieing us
Otherwise looks good
To be fair Lyssa did said before she is a switch but she prefers to bottom. Maybe she will be more of a top on the ending in which she has Mike and Oliver as her boytoys.

MrFace92

Oct 21, 2020
To be fair Lyssa did said before she is a switch but she prefers to bottom. Maybe she will be more of a top on the ending in which she has Mike and Oliver as her boytoys.
What? No there's literally a scene where she tops us, but it goes from her busting all the way to post-cleanup with nothing in the middle. Not so much as even getting to see her pull out.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What? No there's literally a scene where she tops us, but it goes from her busting all the way to post-cleanup with nothing in the middle. Not so much as even getting to see her pull out.
I was talking how Lyssa is a bottom in most of her scenes, not just about messy creampies. Did you finished Lyssa&Mike route? :unsure:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
just finished the game with my first run through. some good stuff here both story wise and smut wise. week 3 is quite laggy on my patato PC sadly though. week 1 and 2 work flawlessly oddly enough. which leads me to believe that week 3 might have a crap renpy version where the animations 'double load' or something of the like. i know PastryIRL dealt with that issue in his game in the past, if he wants to chime in with the specifics.

i agree with other you need to get your butt off patreon. if a platform ever limits your artistic creativity YOU DITCH THAT PLATFORM ASAP. they DO NOT deserve a slice of YOUR pie. as someone with a cest fetish it was quite annoying seeing the watered down taboos and more generic writing to accommodate the censorship. at least in week 3 anyways... i feel like week 1 & 2 cest were underplayed but was on the right track. (mainly talking about stacy, but also cloe, allison, vanessa.)

but i don't want to say only bad things here. so i'mma just throw out there that allison & vanessa ending thus far was the best imo. it had the the ups and the downs. it had passion and it had hard choices. i do wish some player choice was given to adding MC's two cents to allison's career or pregnancy, at least as two other options aside from blind support. but despite that it was the most well written ending imo.

the polly & nora path was really good too. but i was a little sad nora didn't opt to join the preggo club in that path. especially considering nora's solo ending.

the amrose ending felt weird to me. like i can't quite picture stacy prioritizing her job over living with them. similarly but even worse with stacy ending, can't see amrose not joining them and (presumably) choosing her farm life over them...

but whatever i guess. i hope to see the daisy ending someday soon, and of course the more harem like endings. i'm mostly a vanilla-ish guy with cest and prego fetishes so my preferred ending for harem path would be something like near everyone female who isn't trans or a prostitute. (or gives up that job for the sake of their lover)

despite my bias against trans though, i would've liked to see more options for basic friendship with lyssa. instead of party BJs and limited convos about their work. i could easily see lyaa as a family friend to the harem. he (yes i'm a bully like this) he seems like a cool dude. but that's just me. i'm a get to know the people even if i disagree with them kinda person. hell that kinda gives me an idea for a alt route you could've had in the game regarding MC making a new fetish. what if the new fetish made was turning trans dudes into normal gay or bi dudes? i could see some people with a taste for that finding the concept appealing. it's be not too dissimilar to turning a tomboy into a milf like maternal figure kinda transformation fetish. i'd think someone would be into that and love you for it for sure. maybe your next game would have something like that?

i also want to ask ViNovella is there a jessie & amrose path planned? i feel like there should be since owning a farm is one of amrose's new ambitions.

all and all i'd rate the entire game as a 8/10. it was a fun ride and you did a really good job on the character development for the most part. yes there were issues, yes many parts of the game were turn offs to me instead of turn ons, but it was still a fun ride. looking forward to it being 100% finished!

edit: small thing i forgot to add as a minor gripe. i week 1 and 2 i agreed to rimming and the receiver of it. but in week 3 MC seems to both receive and give without much player input. stacy ending for example if you agree to rimming you give it to her. in either allison & venessa ending or polly & nora ending (can't remember which atm) there wasn't even a choice about it. MC just up and did it to them. >_> that was slightly annoying. but meh, as i said minor gripe.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
just finished the game with my first run through. some good stuff here both story wise and smut wise. week 3 is quite laggy on my patato PC sadly though. week 1 and 2 work flawlessly oddly enough. which leads me to believe that week 3 might have a crap renpy version where the animations 'double load' or something of the like. i know PastryIRL dealt with that issue in his game in the past, if he wants to chime in with the specifics.

i agree with other you need to get your butt off patreon. if a platform ever limits your artistic creativity YOU DITCH THAT PLATFORM ASAP. they DO NOT deserve a slice of YOUR pie. as someone with a cest fetish it was quite annoying seeing the watered down taboos and more generic writing to accommodate the censorship. at least in week 3 anyways... i feel like week 1 & 2 cest were underplayed but was on the right track. (mainly talking about stacy, but also cloe, allison, vanessa.)

but i don't want to say only bad things here. so i'mma just throw out there that allison & vanessa ending thus far was the best imo. it had the the ups and the downs. it had passion and it had hard choices. i do wish some player choice was given to adding MC's two cents to allison's career or pregnancy, at least as two other options aside from blind support. but despite that it was the most well written ending imo.

the polly & nora path was really good too. but i was a little sad nora didn't opt to join the preggo club in that path. especially considering nora's solo ending.

the amrose ending felt weird to me. like i can't quite picture stacy prioritizing her job over living with them. similarly but even worse with stacy ending, can't see amrose not joining them and (presumably) choosing her farm life over them...

but whatever i guess. i hope to see the daisy ending someday soon, and of course the more harem like endings. i'm mostly a vanilla-ish guy with cest and prego fetishes so my preferred ending for harem path would be something like near everyone female who isn't trans or a prostitute. (or gives up that job for the sake of their lover)

despite my bias against trans though, i would've liked to see more options for basic friendship with lyssa. instead of party BJs and limited convos about their work. i could easily see lyaa as a family friend to the harem. he (yes i'm a bully like this) he seems like a cool dude. but that's just me. i'm a get to know the people even if i disagree with them kinda person. hell that kinda gives me an idea for a alt route you could've had in the game regarding MC making a new fetish. what if the new fetish made was turning trans dudes into normal gay or bi dudes? i could see some people with a taste for that finding the concept appealing. it's be not too dissimilar to turning a tomboy into a milf like maternal figure kinda transformation fetish. i'd think someone would be into that and love you for it for sure. maybe your next game would have something like that?

i also want to ask ViNovella is there a jessie & amrose path planned? i feel like there should be since owning a farm is one of amrose's new ambitions.

all and all i'd rate the entire game as a 8/10. it was a fun ride and you did a really good job on the character development for the most part. yes there were issues, yes many parts of the game were turn offs to me instead of turn ons, but it was still a fun ride. looking forward to it being 100% finished!

edit: small thing i forgot to add as a minor gripe. i week 1 and 2 i agreed to rimming and the receiver of it. but in week 3 MC seems to both receive and give without much player input. stacy ending for example if you agree to rimming you give it to her. in either allison & venessa ending or polly & nora ending (can't remember which atm) there wasn't even a choice about it. MC just up and did it to them. >_> that was slightly annoying. but meh, as i said minor gripe.
AFAIK there are no more endings planned in the game than already included (though not necessarily with a story), so probably not. Jessie of course is an extra character, so creating any more endings than her solo one might be asking too much - unfortunately, I would have loved her in the harem ending (and that to be way less cheesy).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Its been out for a week. Think most people dont fancy the Dahlia/Daisy endings.
As far as I can gather from earlier conversations, Daisy was one of the most popular ones and MC got heavily scolded on how he treated her around the hospital visit, so people do care I think. She's obviously not in the big three (Stacy, AmRose, Min) but I guess she already beats out Lydia. I may have gotten the wrong impression of course.

As for Dahlia, yeah, she is probably the victim of representing a lesser liked kink and being mutually exclusive to Daisy, so not too many will wait for her ending with baited breath.

However, how much we care in F95 doesn't have any effect on how quickly actual supporters of the game will share it.

Other005

May 23, 2019
Does this game have futa ntr? Because I saw the tag but sometimes a guy gets the MC's girl and the futa gets the MC. Just to confirm.

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
I dropped this game some time ago, is there any news when the Min final ending will be released. The one named Waterfall (?)

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes