SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
I'll buy it on Steam for sure, let my friends see what they should be playing. This story is so wonderful!

U330661

Aug 29, 2022
Everything is avoidable and I'm not even sure scat was actually implemented other than the enema scene which shouldn't count
There's actually a super cool ending with Amber-Rose. She's actually a super sweet and kinky lil thing.
You do need to do some console magic right when the option screen pops up in the ending to see it though, sadly.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Isn't the game completed?
The game itself is completed - all decisions are in it, all ending triggers are defined.

Of the endings only around 1/3rd is in the game as an extended ending with story and scenes, while the rest only display a "You reached ending X" as of now.

Whether or not that is "completed" has been discussed intensely, but by the rules of the site it apparently counts.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
is some charitable soul going to post the new patch with the 2 new endings ?

Last edited:

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
hey guys, just wanted to know, Polly propose to peg me, is there any scene where she pegs me ?

Feb 15, 2019
The game itself is completed - all decisions are in it, all ending triggers are defined.

Of the endings only around 1/3rd is in the game as an extended ending with story and scenes, while the rest only display a "You reached ending X" as of now.

Whether or not that is "completed" has been discussed intensely, but by the rules of the site it apparently counts.
I'm just waiting for the patch with Daisy's endings <3

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
too bad, i love pegging, i would have been nice to have more
Well, that's the downside of combining as many kinks in one single game, each one gets less screentime than in a game dedicated to it.

On the upside (personally for me), I like some kinks, but not enough to have a whole game revolve around exploring all of it all the time, so just a bit of comparatively vanilla stuff every now and then is a nice change of pace.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes