Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
I'm certain this has been asked a million times and I tried to look around the thread but didnt really get any clear answers. For the NTR cage, is it just whether you want netorare or does that include netori? Additionally I read about the pete thing, does that happen regardless of what you do in that route or is it avoidable? The reason I'm torn is because I love a darker story, but I hate netorare (not netori). I'm also interested in the whole cuckquean thing with lydia, does that not happen when you pick LC?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I'm certain this has been asked a million times and I tried to look around the thread but didnt really get any clear answers. For the NTR cage, is it just whether you want netorare or does that include netori? Additionally I read about the pete thing, does that happen regardless of what you do in that route or is it avoidable? The reason I'm torn is because I love a darker story, but I hate netorare (not netori). I'm also interested in the whole cuckquean thing with lydia, does that not happen when you pick LC?
Don't choose NTR if you want to avoid NTR

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Don't choose NTR if you want to avoid NTR
yeah but I said I do prefer the darker story telling style, which is why im asking. I'm not complaining, I just want to make an informed decision. Also I mentioned the different versions of NTR which also something I want to know about.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
yeah but I said I do prefer the darker story telling style, which is why im asking. I'm not complaining, I just want to make an informed decision. Also I mentioned the different versions of NTR which also something I want to know about.
Pete is always a SoB in the NTR path and a good friend in the LC path, no cuckquean Lydia and no harem ending in the NTR path, only Netorare no Netori.
You say you like darker surprised, but want to avoid everything that makes the NTR path darker, it is not for you IMO

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Pete is always a SoB in the NTR path and a good friend in the LC path, no cuckquean Lydia and no harem ending in the NTR path, only Netorare no Netori.
You say you like darker surprised, but want to avoid everything that makes the NTR path darker, it is not for you IMO
well i'll take your word for it I suppose. I do like darker, but not relationship cuck darker. Like blackheart games dark. But netorare is just not my cup of tea. Still thanks for letting me know! I thought I might like it after the first scene with lydia and amrose and knowing how some of the endings turned out, but maybe not.

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
hello , sorry but i have error and I would like to know how to fix it or if there is a bugfix because it happens every 2 bubbles in some gallery replay!
i'm using the mods for week 3 if ever it's linked?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'mcname'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/d17/d17s03.rpyc", line 386, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1251, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1152, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'mcname'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Fetish Locator Week 3 3.0.15
Thu Jul 20 12:12:18 2023

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
well i'll take your word for it I suppose. I do like darker, but not relationship cuck darker. Like blackheart games dark. But netorare is just not my cup of tea. Still thanks for letting me know! I thought I might like it after the first scene with lydia and amrose and knowing how some of the endings turned out, but maybe not.
When choosing the NTR cage you will not be able to back out of netorare Lydia/Pete. However, you can turn it around later, depending on choices, and get an ending where you will have her in the dungeon, though that's not Netori either and it isn't implemented yet except for a placeholder. (That one will probably be a limited harem like ending as well, but we'll have to see).

There is no "dark story without Netorare" unfortunately. Get Netorare or get lovey-dovey.

Reactions: wildride69

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Finally got round to finishing this game and I loved it

I understand that not everyone is happy about the fact that only the Stacy ending was what some consider "canon", which is a valid criticism. But personally, despite her not being my first choice either (Daisy and/or Min were mine), I'm actually looking forward to the sequel and I did like Stacy's scenes too. Can't wait for S&M Studio to finally drop!

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Getting Started for brand new players who want full content uncut (incest, blackmail, hardcore stuff), here's what you do:
1. Download Week 1 - FetishLocator-1.0.40-pc
2. Download Week 2 - FetishLocatorWeek2-2.0.21-pc
3. Download the one directly under DOWNLOAD - FetishLocatorWeek3-2.6.25-pc
4. Download the patch, you just need ONE, I recommend https://f95zone.to/threads/fetish-locator-week-3-v2-6-25-vinovella.35068/post-8708064. This one is to restore hardcore stuff + restore incest. Check the other ones up to your liking https://f95zone.to/threads/fetish-locator-week-3-v2-6-25-vinovella.35068/post-9715488
5. Drag the patch into /game directory, in all 3 weeks versions.
6. Play the game, starting with Week 1.

7767 it'd be nice if you can add this to the OP. This was way too confusing even for a developer to have to dig through so many threads to find out what the differences are (and how to avoid missing out on hardcore content)

About the patch:
Two variables are set,
I believe this is incest
persistent.is_special = status

Example:

if persistent.is_special is True: ## After patch
mc "You felched my cum outta your sister's ass!"
elif True: ## Before patch
mc "You felched my cum outta your girlfriend's ass!"

And this is blackmail, rape, hardcore
is_antagonist_mode = True

Example:
if is_antagonist_mode is False: ## Vanilla, Patreon sanctioned
arj "I'm his completely willing and consensual sex slave."
elif True: ## After patch
arj "I'm his slave."

Example 2:
if is_antagonist_mode is False: ## Vanilla, Patreon sanctioned
mc "I failed a challenge. My new challenge is this cockcage."
elif True: ## After patch
mc "I failed a challenge. The punishment was a cockcage."

From reading the code, Week 1 - 3 has incest flag. And only Week 3 has hardcore content.
Is this still relevant?

pwnz777

Dec 22, 2018
If u dont like Lydia, its basicaly not ntr. I personally dont care about her, so "ntr" route much more interesting than vanila for me. But mostly cause "lc" route so much vanila(and little stupid)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This game have some foot fetish included cuz i don't see any footjob tags..
"Some" - yes. It is not one focused on very much though. Also you might want to consult a guide because you could probably completely miss it by non obvious choices.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Hey guys! Can you help me please? Week 2. I have completed the game twice on different paths but still missing those 3 gallery shots.
I have collected all 23 girls in the pool in Main menu and all fetishes were ON.
1. So what combinations of girls during 1 playthrough are required for "Submit to everyone" and "Dominate everyone" achievement in Bonus section? (Just checked: Daisy, Lyssa dom, AmRose slave and fuck Samiya in the pool don't work out )
2. How to unlock Stacy shopping CG on day 10? I also had both her path and without her. There aren't even any so called "tasks" during the scene

001.png 002.png 003.png

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
Is the Scat scene with Amrose already implemented? For me when I got to that part, the only option was "Its not for me"? Does it depend on a choice I made earlier in the game, or is it just not implemented yet?
Its not that bad. You get to choose a pink eye fetish with the kink too.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
When choosing the NTR cage you will not be able to back out of netorare Lydia/Pete. However, you can turn it around later, depending on choices, and get an ending where you will have her in the dungeon, though that's not Netori either and it isn't implemented yet except for a placeholder. (That one will probably be a limited harem like ending as well, but we'll have to see).

There is no "dark story without Netorare" unfortunately. Get Netorare or get lovey-dovey.
I would point out that since lots of players don't like Lydia, having her cheat on the MC isn't really ntr for the self-insert types since they've wanted to get rid of her anyway

Like, imagine you're in a relationship with a girl who you want to break up with but don't want to hurt, then find out she cheated on you. Ding ding ding, WINNER :cool:

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes