Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
then not added.

alyssa has apparently.
It's very apparent. Hard not to notice ;) (It's Lyssa by the way)

However I think the guy just wanted to point out that he liked AmRose more than Lyssa. And while I can agree with that and also am not a big Futa fan, how was it phrased in a movie? "Nobody's perfect" ;)

ezrael777

Nov 15, 2019
Hi there, does anybody know if a Polly-Lyssa threesome scene has ever been added? I remember Polly saying that trans turned her on in one of the early dialogues, but looks to me that it never happened.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi there, does anybody know if a Polly-Lyssa threesome scene has ever been added? I remember Polly saying that trans turned her on in one of the early dialogues, but looks to me that it never happened.
Pretty sure they never even met.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Unless it is going to be added in a future ending then no.

By the way does anyone knows if there is any release window for the next endings?

Must say I'm a little disappointed that Solo Stacy is the canon ending. Stacy's great, but AmRose makes more sense as the long term relationship to me.

Also, which is the real Lydia? LC route or NTR? Somewhere in between?
While i prefer Lyssa i do agree that making one ending canon to sell their sequel right after this game was "done" also left me annoyed. Stacy has the most boring story between any of the potential love interests. :cautious:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
By the way does anyone knows if there is any release window for the next endings?
They said soon they will annouce something about it on PAtreon. They said they will release the next 2 endings there ( polly+nora and Vanessa+Allison) and that they will wait until they have six endings done to release it on Steam

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
People on Steam will "love" that. :ROFLMAO:
There are already some angry with the game being released with only 1/3 of the endings, and i don't blame them. If none of the Lyssa's endings were in the "complete" release i would likel feel annoyed too.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
People on Steam will "love" that. :ROFLMAO:
There are already some angry with the game being released with only 1/3 of the endings, and i don't blame them. If none of the Lyssa's endings were in the "complete" release i would likel feel annoyed too.
Given the length of each update, which typically took 5-6 weeks to make, and comparing those to the endings so far produced, it was, in retrospect, unrealistic to expect all 18 endings to drop by the end of May. VI could've half-arsed the non-canon endings to get them done in time but that would probably piss people off more than making them wait longer

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes