RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Given the length of each update, which typically took 5-6 weeks to make, and comparing those to the endings so far produced, it was, in retrospect, unrealistic to expect all 18 endings to drop by the end of May. VI could've half-arsed the non-canon endings to get them done in time but that would probably piss people off more than making them wait longer
That is also true. Suppose we got the "lesser evil" option of the deal.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Lydia can give you a harem with the best girls, so she is top tier for me now.
For the perfect ending for me there are still two girls missing (one if you discount Iona which is not "endable"). But I gotta admit while I liked the girls, I just thought this was overdone harem happiness with everybody losing their personality.

Feb 24, 2020
Edit: Nvm I found out about the secret.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I'm currently in the middle of Week 2, but my gut feeling somehow tells me that the developer pulled a plot twist later in the storyline and it turns out that the FL founder is Lydia all along.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
12 more endings are coming

Development Update (17.04.2023) (Patreon)

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
Hey, my dear supporters! We are preparing for the last version of the game to be finished soon! We still will have a lot of things that need to be finished and polished. We will have two additional languages available Chinese and Portuguese.
This is a huge milestone for us. The Fetish Locator Trilogy would be finished. We will keep working on making endings. We plan to work on them until the end of this year and maybe even further. Until all 18 endings are implemented. As you noticed full endings are huge and tell a big story. They all are different and bring something new! But for now, we will finish the first SIX endings and bring the game to Steam and here on Patreon as a finished product.
Right now we are working on adding the Lyssa-solo ending and Lydia's Harem ending. Both are fairly big. You get to spend 10 scenes with Lyssa in a nice ski resort and 9 scenes building a harem with Lydia!
Our current estimation is to bring all of it to you in May! I'm hoping to be able to deliver that. We have lots of renders and animations to create to finish all of that!
Thanks to all of you for your support and see you soon with more updates!
18 are total shown ingame already, and only 6 are available now, tho you can unlock em as placeholder and just rewatch them from there

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
This game any mom son sex ya mom sense anyone answer please
I'm Big fan of incest game
Incest tag that's why I'm here

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How much male on futa are we talkin
No futas here but there is one trans woman in the game.
Her name is Lyssa and she got two endings, one of them already in the game. She is a switch with a more or less 60/40 preference for being bottom.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes