lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is the mutli mod for Android week 3 extended and uncensored version?
no censored version afaik, multi mod is universal so it works in android too but dunno if android port has it included.
The android version I leaked was the official Patreon version, as such it is censored so no incest or blackmail was included

I expect someone has made an unofficial, uncensored, android version but you'd have to use the search bar to find it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The android version I leaked was the official Patreon version, as such it is censored so no incest or blackmail was included

I expect someone has made an unofficial, uncensored, android version but you'd have to use the search bar to find it
allan trumbull's version has wt-mod so should be uncensored too.

RR442

Oct 13, 2018
Must say I'm a little disappointed that Solo Stacy is the canon ending. Stacy's great, but AmRose makes more sense as the long term relationship to me.

Also, which is the real Lydia? LC route or NTR? Somewhere in between?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Must say I'm a little disappointed that Solo Stacy is the canon ending. Stacy's great, but AmRose makes more sense as the long term relationship to me.

Scat scene with Amrose disgusting

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

I would argue that NTR Lydia is "real", even if comic book villain over the top she seems way more believable to me than the actually extremely boring lovey-dovey we get in ending 6. Though that might be more a matter of taste in headcanon than anything. In the end I found both Lydias, the evil mastermind and the damsel in distress, a bit disappointing in depth when compared to even some of the optional characters.

Reactions: RR442

RR442

Oct 13, 2018
I would argue that NTR Lydia is "real", even if comic book villain over the top she seems way more believable to me than the actually extremely boring lovey-dovey we get in ending 6. Though that might be more a matter of taste in headcanon than anything. In the end I found both Lydias, the evil mastermind and the damsel in distress, a bit disappointing in depth when compared to even some of the optional characters.
Yeah, both extremes don't really make sense to me either. The app's logistics don't make sense if it's LC Lydia, and as you say NTR is over the top. I half expected that when LC Lydia kisses the MC after the trial when she says she's not so "innocent" that her involvement in the app was more extensive and has that dungeon, just unused. But because the MC sticks by her side, he accepts this depraved Lydia for who she is.

Reactions: Cartageno

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
ok, I'm going to address this abuse.
The nice answer would have been to say 'its linked in OP' I would have said 'Oh thanks' and that would have been that. But you took it upon yourself to be abusive about it.
I tried searching for it, but it did not show up for some reason, this has happened a few times.
I mean if you know something, how about just helping people without throwing abuse at them in the process.

...and now let the further abuse and ridiculing commence.
How could he have said its literally on the first page of the forum you are on without have hurting your precious feelings?

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the Scat scene with Amrose already implemented? For me when I got to that part, the only option was "Its not for me"? Does it depend on a choice I made earlier in the game, or is it just not implemented yet?
choice depending.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Walkthru only gives the 'not for me' and then a humorous 'who put this choice here?', not what should have happened in the past.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes