Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Nope, I downloaded week3 first thinking it was all the weeks in one, then realised it wasn't so downloaded the week1 that is shown of the first page here (so version 1.0.40), unzipped it and started playing, simple as that.
I also just checked my trash bin and nothing extra there and no files in the folder where I keep all my games.
Read the OP more carefully and you'll understand

Indeed, and by "more carefully", actually read it. In particular, the stuff above where the download links are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the off chance you're using the default theme, where it's even clearer to see...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlmostHuman

Aug 12, 2018
so I finished week one and loved the gameplay in that, didn't use any mods or WT. I started week2 and the whole advice bits I was getting on the left hand side of the choices no longer seem to be there. Is that something deliberate or were there no choices that would cause problems? I'm trying to get the luggage back, but neither of the first options gave much info about what would follow and same goes for the options after asking for it first....
I just played week 1 a couple of days ago and can confirm you get a blue circle with white exclamation mark beside most options without any walkthrough mods.
Luggage takes a while (chain of story events)

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I just played week 1 a couple of days ago and can confirm you get a blue circle with white exclamation mark beside most options without any walkthrough mods.
That is the official walkthrough dlc.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
thank you, I knew I wasn't going mad, just don't know how to get the same for week 2

Reactions: AlmostHuman

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OOOH, I hate these ethical questions.
Do I screw over Pete or not, just to get some pussy.
Not really had much feeling for Pete as a friend really, ok, he helped (sort of) with Samiya, but he doesn't seem to really be much a part of the story itself.
Just wondering if I give the password he will get to know and be annoyed with me.......decisions, decisions

Reactions: Randeep44

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
So i just finished this game but a lot of the endings are not implemented just wondering when will the endings be fully implemented or for those that have played the game are they fully implemented for you?

Reactions: Cedrog

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So i just finished this game but a lot of the endings are not implemented just wondering when will the endings be fully implemented or for those that have played the game are they fully implemented for you?
rest endings come later this year.

Reactions: Randeep44
Apr 27, 2023
I've played quite some time ago, and I can't remember whether I played Weeks 1,2 or 1,2 + 3 already.
Anyone can remind the major points of Week 3 please? Was it week 2 which ended with the big revelation about the MC's original gf love interest or was it W3?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I've played quite some time ago, and I can't remember whether I played Weeks 1,2 or 1,2 + 3 already.
Anyone can remind the major points of Week 3 please? Was it week 2 which ended with the big revelation about the MC's original gf love interest or was it W3?
That was halfway through week 3 (day 4 I think).

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
100% week 3 although many players figured it out much earlier than that

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It was not entirely unexpected, I remember though that some thought it'd be too obvious to be real.
I may have been one of them, I suspected it might've been a Tyler Durden situation
gone too soon, Week 3 seemed rush, relationships left unfinished or to question the direction of them.
Story takes place over three weeks, what did you expect? The story will continue with Fetish Locator: S+M based off of ending one, all other endings are non-canon

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
so, week3 is completed? is there going to be an ingame walkthrough/hint package? Sorry if this has been asked already.

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
I may have been one of them, I suspected it might've been a Tyler Durden situation

Story takes place over three weeks, what did you expect? The story will continue with Fetish Locator: S+M based off of ending one, all other endings are non-canon
Oh, so there will indeed be a sequel ? Has it been confirmed anywhere ? I thought the game was rushed, the characters didn't get much character development and the story remained very superficial, not to mention the "exploration" part of the sexual fetishes, which wasn't present enough given the nature of the game ...
Also, the plot twist was very, very predictable and the plot outcome not so great, so here's hoping that the writing and the scenes take a better turn if a sequel is really planned. It's already such a waste that it would be a shame not to dedicate more effort to rectifying these defects.

Last edited:
Reactions: FastSonic
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes