Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I'm just getting started in week3.
I love Daisy......I hope everything comes out well for her.
Must admit out of them all Daisy is my number 1, then it would be Min (if she got rid of the nose ring), after that it's a fairly open field, Nora is definitely up there. The cos-play girl is also stunning.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Not to mention it's linked in the OP...
View attachment 2754446
ok, I'm going to address this abuse.
The nice answer would have been to say 'its linked in OP' I would have said 'Oh thanks' and that would have been that. But you took it upon yourself to be abusive about it.
I tried searching for it, but it did not show up for some reason, this has happened a few times.
I mean if you know something, how about just helping people without throwing abuse at them in the process.

...and now let the further abuse and ridiculing commence.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
:FacePalm:
If you're calling pointing out the obvious as abuse, then you're clearly not old enough, or far too sensitive/insecure to be on the internet, let alone these forums.

...and now let the further abuse and ridiculing commence.
Alrighty... You're a gaslighting snowflake who doesn't deserve the privelege of internet access, particularly because you believe that you're immune to criticism for your laziness and inobservance.

Only one part (one word specifically) of those two sentences could be classified as "abuse", whilst the rest is just factual statement(s) of your observed behaviour.
The only people insulted by such truths, are those to whom it applies.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. you asked it on wrong thread (as i pointed out vu has own thread which i have no idea if you follow it)
2. 2 separate teams, 1 works on this and other on vu
3. you can only blame your laziness (1 click while in op or using search (which is heavily underused, there are tons of posts asking things which could be found via search) would have given you answer
4. have a nice day

Reactions: Snugglepuff

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I don't understand the mention "completed", if there is not all the endings, the game is not complete
Ending 1, which leads to the sequel, is complete, therefore the story is complete so it's perfectly reasonable to apply the complete tag

The other endings are essentially non-canon DLC

This has been answered plenty of times, next time try

Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 06-31-47 VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Fetish Locator Week 3 v3.0.15 Exte...png

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Though not for the first time in video gaming history, DLC and other bonuses can vastly improve the experience. Precisely because ending 1 is canon for the sequel, it is to me the most boring because it doesn't tell a story like the others (because the story will come in the sequel), just a bunch of sex positions and minimal exposition.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes