Feb 10, 2018
In week 3, is Day 17 Vanessa unclickable for anyone else? I unlocked it but it doesn't seem selectable at all. Even locked items can be selected.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Has the dev spoken about any plan or roadmap on completing the rest of the endings? or are they focusing solely on Vinovella Uni and putting FL on the backburner?
VU is being made by a different (smaller) dev team so one does not affect the other. That said, the FL team have announced FL: S+M, a sequel that follows from ending 1, but I don't know if that's already in development or whether they're finishing the 12 endings first

Reactions: naton and Cartageno

naton

Mar 23, 2020
VU is being made by a different (smaller) dev team so one does not affect the other. That said, the FL team have announced FL: S+M, a sequel that follows from ending 1, but I don't know if that's already in development or whether they're finishing the 12 endings first
Thanks for the info. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the link and sorry i just noticed that weeks 1 and 2 had compressed links on the front page and week 3 didn't so i assumed it wasn't compressed, my bad.
it's due new rule, op contains only game links, no mods etc.

AlmostHuman

Aug 12, 2018
it's due new rule, op contains only game links, no mods etc.
So mods, incest patches, walk throughs, crunched, ports etc are all going to be now hidden in the sea of posts?
Sucks for those not fluent in English.
Guess it makes the site more immersive having to search for the pirates buried treasure.

AlmostHuman

Aug 12, 2018
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.0.15 Extended] [ViNovella] - Full

COMPRESSED FULL GAME

SIZE ~ 1.96 GB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compressed update only by Bob69 (Instuction one post below)

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Workupload, Pixeldrain and Anonfiles get to 90+% downloaded then ether stop with a network error or restart download from 0%.
Gofile completes download but winrar reports file as corrupt.
I'm using OperaGX with inbuilt adblocker turned off and have no issues with other game downloads.

Reactions: duanhu520

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So mods, incest patches, walk throughs, crunched, ports etc are all going to be now hidden in the sea of posts?
Sucks for those not fluent in English.
Guess it makes the site more immersive having to search for the pirates buried treasure.
yes.

Workupload, Pixeldrain and Anonfiles get to 90+% downloaded then ether stop with a network error or restart download from 0%.
Gofile completes download but winrar reports file as corrupt.
use download manager like jdownloader and unzip with latest 7zip.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
so I finished week one and loved the gameplay in that, didn't use any mods or WT. I started week2 and the whole advice bits I was getting on the left hand side of the choices no longer seem to be there. Is that something deliberate or were there no choices that would cause problems? I'm trying to get the luggage back, but neither of the first options gave much info about what would follow and same goes for the options after asking for it first....

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
so I finished week one and loved the gameplay in that, didn't use any mods or WT. I started week2 and the whole advice bits I was getting on the left hand side of the choices no longer seem to be there. Is that something deliberate or were there no choices that would cause problems? I'm trying to get the luggage back, but neither of the first options gave much info about what would follow and same goes for the options after asking for it first....
This sounds like you unknowingly used a walkthrough mod in the first week, though I might remember wrongly (it's been quite a while since I played week 1). I would recommend downloading the PDF walkthrough, this way you can look up stuff if you think you need it but are not automatically spoilered for every decision.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
This sounds like you unknowingly used a walkthrough mod in the first week, though I might remember wrongly (it's been quite a while since I played week 1). I would recommend downloading the PDF walkthrough, this way you can look up stuff if you think you need it but are not automatically spoilered for every decision.
Nope, I downloaded week3 first thinking it was all the weeks in one, then realised it wasn't so downloaded the week1 that is shown of the first page here (so version 1.0.40), unzipped it and started playing, simple as that.
I also just checked my trash bin and nothing extra there and no files in the folder where I keep all my games.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Nope, I downloaded week3 first thinking it was all the weeks in one, then realised it wasn't so downloaded the week1 that is shown of the first page here (so version 1.0.40), unzipped it and started playing, simple as that.
I also just checked my trash bin and nothing extra there and no files in the folder where I keep all my games.
Read the OP more carefully and you'll understand

Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes