RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
From the looks of it Vinovella University has been a low priority for them so far. Not going to lie i am also not very thrilled with this sequel using boring ending 1 as canon and ignoring all the other 17 endings. Find hard to believe they couldn't figure out a way to make another game without having to mess with any of the endings. :cautious:

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
ViNovella Do we get a harem all lis pregnancy ending?
If not then please consider creating an ending with all lis(except for Lyssa of course) pregnant in MC's harem or the ending could be like what Stacy mentions at the almost ending of week 2— 'children running everywhere, all have different mothers but same father and they are all mc's'
Please please please

And if there already is an ending like that then ignore it

Last edited:

fafaelperro

Jan 28, 2019
Is there any way to reset progress?
I completed Fetish Locator 3 before it came out on Steam, but the Steam version seems to be picking up on the progress I made on the non-Steam version. As a result, I've got all the the endings and now i can't unlock achievements where i need to unlock all the endings because i have already done that,.

I'd like to erase all the progress i made, like gallery and endings, Is there a way to reset everything back to as if I'd never played the game?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good think I checked last comments, I thought since it's marked as compplete, all endings will be there already.
maybe someday.

Is there any way to reset progress?
if you are windows user then \users\*your username*\appdata\roaming\renpy and delete fetish locator week 3 folder, if you loaded old save then delete saves folder in \game folder.

Reactions: fafaelperro

FB48

Jul 22, 2020
Played week 3 until we find out who runs the app. i don't care about spoilers, wanted to know what's the content that was censored to decide if I want to patch it back in. If someone could help, thanks.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Played week 3 until we find out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i don't care about spoilers, wanted to know what's the content that was censored to decide if I want to patch it back in. If someone could help, thanks.
it was mc's girlfriend (whom he met at 1st fl party) which was/will be revealed somewhat near end.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Played week 3 until we find out who runs the app. i don't care about spoilers, wanted to know what's the content that was censored to decide if I want to patch it back in. If someone could help, thanks.
The censored content is the app having blackmailing power over the player (MC), instead it is just some kind of "VIP program qualification" (I forgot the details because in my eyes it absolutely did not work). Patreon didn't like the combination of "blackmail" and sex (which technically amounts to rape without penetration admittedly). I would absolutely recommend patching it back in to have the story make some kind of sense.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I'm using the compressed versions on joiplay and the week 2 version can't seems to detect my week 1-end save file. Can this be fixed somehow?

MinatoGBF

Jan 27, 2023
Just finished the game. Cheer up to finish all endings before moving to another game and I won't forget the blue balls for no sex scene with the sexy/secret spy customes (and almost no stocking/pantyhose scenes in a fetish game) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Beduin123

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just finished the game. Cheer up to finish all endings before moving to another game and I won't forget the blue balls for no sex scene with the sexy/secret spy customes (and almost no stocking/pantyhose scenes in a fetish game) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
i think there was 1 scene with those spycostumes.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I'm super bummed there is no AmRose slave ending... A real shame
There will be. Ending 4, Dungeon Master. But there will not be a solo ending for that variation.
i hope there amrose and stacy ending as happy family but they separated ending so sad
There are several endings where you can get both (like Queen's Harem, Dungeon Master, Fetish Locator Reboot and Waterfall ending), but there will not be an ending where you will only get both.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes