Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
That "some reason" is explained in a dev post (F95, not game dev), however the rationale behind it still escapes me.

As for searches, I don't think they're case sensitive, so all caps shouldn't be necessary.
It's pretty easy, reduce the amounts of reports we have to do, so we can focus on the important reports (game updates)

Its not case sensitive. I would suggest searching for compressed + version number or win. To filter out some results from people who asked for compressed versions.
And do this: Go to here: Preferences under "Search Options" switch to "most recent".

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I prefer fetishes being optional, too, because I do not share a lot of them, but I knew from the beginning that I would need to swallow something I am not prepared for (extra lame pun absolutely intended, feel free to hate me).
Yes, for that I hate you. :p

However I do not think that fetishes need to be optional, because in the end the dev wants to tell a story, and if that requires a fetish to exist in game, then it needs to be there. There can be completely optional games of course, but they either base the fetishes as bonuses on a vanilla minded base game or are more or less completely sandboxy, neither of which is the case with this game. So if you want a "three fetishes only" game, even more so when you want to pick which fetish with whom (meant as a general observation, you didn't claim that), this game just isn't what you want.
True. If the dev wants to tell a story and is up front about the fetishes being non-optional then everything is good in my view. If they say they are optional and there are unavoidable scenes that include that fetish, then that is a no go.

mrjc121

Jun 25, 2022
One of the best, if not the best ever, have to say that.
Most of the characters are vivid and adorable, multible endings among which are quite amazing whith not only a few lines of descriptional words.
Magnificent Animation with quite a few Wonderful cameras.
Don't even mention excellent mutiple language localization much better than just google translate.
A lot appreciate your wonderful work, quite a monument among AVN games.

Take good care of your health, players.

Reactions: Wildquill

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's pretty easy, reduce the amounts of reports we have to do, so we can focus on the important reports (game updates)

Its not case sensitive. I would suggest searching for compressed + version number or win. To filter out some results from people who asked for compressed versions.
And do this: Go to here: Preferences under "Search Options" switch to "most recent".

You know, if I didn't see mods going into threads of abandoned games that have been dead for months and delete posts even older, because they are "off-topic," I might agree.
However, if there is time for childish antics like that, the argument that there are too many reports to work on, doesn't convince me, sorry.
Don't get me wrong, this isn't against the uploaders, far as I know you guys don't even police threads at all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I thought this game was supposed to be complete. Why is it listed as completed when there are unfinished endings?
maybe cause endings aren't part of main game, you can ask from mods and admins.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
it says in the game that more is going to be added though. that would imply it isn't complete. I am not upset, just confused.
The main story is complete, ie. ending 1 has been added (which leads directly to the sequel) and Week 3 has been released on Steam

In today's gaming market, with some AAA titles taking years to actually be completed after 'going gold' I'd say that's close enough

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
it says in the game that more is going to be added though. that would imply it isn't complete. I am not upset, just confused.
While I would also not have marked it as "complete", similar to what Rock Lemonfreak said: the game as such is finished, you've taken all decisions you can, you're able to see any scene in the game proper, you can reach any ending. Only that some endings are only in your mind now or a short "they lived happily ever after". Which to be fair is all you get from some other games.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You know, if I didn't see mods going into threads of abandoned games that have been dead for months and delete posts even older, because they are "off-topic," I might agree.
However, if there is time for childish antics like that, the argument that there are too many reports to work on, doesn't convince me, sorry.
Don't get me wrong, this isn't against the uploaders, far as I know you guys don't even police threads at all.
It seems to be that you're not really aware of how this site works. If you want to know more you can DM me, but this isn't the right place to discus it ;)

For the Completed tag. Yeah the game is finished and has the canon ending + others. Thats enough for the Completed tag.

Karaido

Apr 17, 2022
Why are the animations in week 3 so laggy? The framerate is reaaaally low. Am I missing out something?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i wanna ask what diffrent incest and origin is they fanmade sub??
Incest applies a different relationship to your roommate/childhood friend (I don't even know what she is without the patch), so the usual stuff.

Original story exists, because Patreon also didn't like that there was blackmail in connection with sex in this story, in the original story our MC was more or less forced to do some stuff because otherwise. It was in the version as downloaded without any patch rewritten to be some benefits of a VIP program or stuff. Only glimpsed at it as well.

You can apply either or both, my recommendation is: original story is a must, I is heavily recommended unless you're grossed out by it (which I assume you aren't). So go for both.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes