Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, if you want some fetishes and not others then they should be optional. If you opt out of all but one then you should be able to enjoy that one. Just because you may have a majority of the fetishes available here doesn't mean everyone else has that many.

Never did understand why people get upset when someone else doesn't like the fetish they are are into. I think the only justification for getting upset about a fetish is if it is forced and the game and developer wasn't clear that it would happen. If they were clear it is on you. If they say it is avoidable and it isn't then being irritated is justified.
Well, I would argue that with the title it is pretty clear that the exploration of a lot of fetishes should be expected, and with the story being as it is, having them all optional, especially in a "all but one or two" meaning, wouldn't really work. After all, you score points for exploring fetishes, you need points to get to the parties ...

I prefer fetishes being optional, too, because I do not share a lot of them, but I knew from the beginning that I would need to swallow something I am not prepared for (extra lame pun absolutely intended, feel free to hate me). And I generally hate people who walk around and complain that their fetish is somehow making them and the games with it superior as well.

However I do not think that fetishes need to be optional, because in the end the dev wants to tell a story, and if that requires a fetish to exist in game, then it needs to be there. There can be completely optional games of course, but they either base the fetishes as bonuses on a vanilla minded base game or are more or less completely sandboxy, neither of which is the case with this game. So if you want a "three fetishes only" game, even more so when you want to pick which fetish with whom (meant as a general observation, you didn't claim that), this game just isn't what you want.

tiurcer

Nov 27, 2018
What exactly does the original story patch uncensor, like what is the original story here. I played the first week and waited for completion afterwards and don’t remember the patch back then.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What exactly does the original story patch uncensor, like what is the original story here. I played the first week and waited for completion afterwards and don’t remember the patch back then.
The blackmail part of the plot.
Patreon looked at the game and said no to that.

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
Do I have to download Week 1 and 2 seperately? The whole game isn't included in the main download? I have to answer a questionaire when I boot it up, and I've no idea what happened in week 1 and 2 ^^''

javier_himura

Jun 23, 2017
I have a question about the trans character, Lyssa. It is possible to play the game having that character with only Male on Trans intercourse or Trans on Female intercourse but without Trans on Male content (so, Lyssa doesn't fuck the MC)?

Well, if you want some fetishes and not others then they should be optional. If you opt out of all but one then you should be able to enjoy that one. Just because you may have a majority of the fetishes available here doesn't mean everyone else has that many.
Can you detail what fetish are you talking about without story details? I am interested to know which ones are forced at the end of the game. In my case, I am OK with most of the fetishes from Week 1 but there are one or two I don't want.

Do I have to download Week 1 and 2 seperately? The whole game isn't included in the main download? I have to answer a questionaire when I boot it up, and I've no idea what happened in week 1 and 2 ^^''
Yes, you need to download the 3 weeks separately. Download Week 1 and play it until you finish it, then start Week 2 and choose to continue from Week 1 instead of starting a new game, in that case, the game will load your Week 1 save to keep all your choices without any questionnaire. The same happens between Weeks 2 and 3.

Reactions: TurtleStew

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I have a question about the trans character, Lyssa. It is possible to play the game having that character with only Male on Trans intercourse or Trans on Female intercourse but without Trans on Male content (so, Lyssa doesn't fuck the MC)?
Yes, it is possible. But if you want to explore her ending, you need to let her rim you (you can skip the part where she fucks the MC).

Can you detail what fetish are you talking about without story details? I am interested to know which ones are forced at the end of the game. In my case, I am OK with most of the fetishes from Week 1 but there are one or two I don't want.
You can avoid any fetish you don't like, none of them are forced. The problem is, if you try to avoid almost all of them, you will not have enough points to continue. But if you finished week 1, then you will be ok.

• Red Heart
Reactions: javier_himura

javier_himura

Jun 23, 2017
Yes, it is possible. But if you want to explore her ending, you need to let her rim you (you can skip the part where she fucks the MC).

You can avoid any fetish you don't like, none of them are forced. The problem is, if you try to avoid almost all of them, you will not have enough points to continue. But if you finished week 1, then you will be ok.
Thank you, then I should be fine. I am okay with most fetishes, including MC receiving rimjobs and watersports, as long as the MC keeps a dominant role. Apart from Fendom/NTR against the MC or insertions on MC's ass, the only fetishes I totally blocked (no matter if is the MC or another character) are Enema and Scat (I never had any concern about this, I don't think there is a developer crazy enough to force scat).

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
I just wanted to pop in and ask: Is there any significance to the password "MissingVixens"? I assumed it was a shoutout of some kind but nothing is popping up when I search here.

javier_himura

Jun 23, 2017
The Steam version has Steam achievements. Other games with Steam achievements also have an in-game screen where you can see achievements you have earned even in the non-steam version, but this is not the case.

Some of those achievements point you to some hidden scenes that you probably won't unlock on a regular play of the story, similar to some bonus content and extra gallery unlocks. All that content is available on the F95 version, but without achievement unlock.

EDIT: I have bought the Steam version (to support the devs), and comparing that version with the one here, it seems it has more changes than just achievements.
In weeks 1 and 2, many scenes have animations instead of static images, so its an improvement. Week 3 also has the walk-through DLC not available here yet.

Also, in both weeks, the story is censored without the blackmail component being changed to a one million dollar price. In F95, only week 3 has the censored mode. Anyway, I don't find this one a good change, and I still use the uncensored patch, but if you want to play with that mode in Steam, you could do it on all weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildquill

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes. It is on appdata folder but don't remember the complete path right now. Search the thread, i am pretty sure the path to it was already posted a few times here. ;)

Reactions: ZazzyBoi

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a way to delete the saves you make for Week 1 to Week 2
Yes. It is on appdata folder but don't remember the complete path right now. Search the thread, i am pretty sure the path to it was already posted a few times here. ;)
Generally for RenPy games: (USERNAME)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\(GAMENAME), where GAMENAME may include some random number string.

Reactions: ZazzyBoi

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
^ Copy game title,paste in search bar + COMPRESSED all CAPS. Like this
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.0.15 Extended] [ViNovella] COMPRESSED
For some reason they stopped linking COMPRESSED in main post. here
That "some reason" is explained in a dev post (F95, not game dev), however the rationale behind it still escapes me.

As for searches, I don't think they're case sensitive, so all caps shouldn't be necessary.

Reactions: botc76
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes