Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
My memory is fuzzy on this one so I may have to replay her path but, does Stacy's solo ending not include pregnancy? I recall the conversation with her about having kids.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Can someone tell me the password to the security room I forgot :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I guess i'm just gonna have to agree to disagree about the meaning of the "Complete" tag.
This "Complete" version is missing over half the endings and routes that are deemed to be future DLC.
The game isn't complete by a long shot, it was rushed and the endings that should have been made already as you unlocked them naturally never were. While dev is preparing a new game.
Dev can do whatever the dev wants to do but people don't have to be happy about it.
It's such a great game yet it lacks so much life. It needed way more attention from the dev that it never got.

GaMo

Jul 25, 2019
The game isn't complete by a long shot, it was rushed and the endings that should have been made already as you unlocked them naturally never were. While dev is preparing a new game.
Dev can do whatever the dev wants to do but people don't have to be happy about it.
It's such a great game yet it lacks so much life. It needed way more attention from the dev that it never got.
speaking of that, i get credits rolling at the end of day 20 (where Hana shows up at the dorm). Is that just as far as the game goes atm?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Getting Started for brand new players who want full content uncut (incest, blackmail, hardcore stuff), here's what you do:
1. Download Week 1 - FetishLocator-1.0.40-pc
2. Download Week 2 - FetishLocatorWeek2-2.0.21-pc
3. Download the one directly under DOWNLOAD - FetishLocatorWeek3-2.6.25-pc
4. Download the patch, you just need ONE, I recommend https://f95zone.to/threads/fetish-locator-week-3-v2-6-25-vinovella.35068/post-8708064. This one is to restore hardcore stuff + restore incest. Check the other ones up to your liking https://f95zone.to/threads/fetish-locator-week-3-v2-6-25-vinovella.35068/post-9715488
5. Drag the patch into /game directory, in all 3 weeks versions.
6. Play the game, starting with Week 1.

7767 it'd be nice if you can add this to the OP. This was way too confusing even for a developer to have to dig through so many threads to find out what the differences are (and how to avoid missing out on hardcore content)

About the patch:
Two variables are set,
I believe this is incest
persistent.is_special = status

Example:

if persistent.is_special is True: ## After patch
mc "You felched my cum outta your sister's ass!"
elif True: ## Before patch
mc "You felched my cum outta your girlfriend's ass!"

And this is blackmail, rape, hardcore
is_antagonist_mode = True

Example:
if is_antagonist_mode is False: ## Vanilla, Patreon sanctioned
arj "I'm his completely willing and consensual sex slave."
elif True: ## After patch
arj "I'm his slave."

Example 2:
if is_antagonist_mode is False: ## Vanilla, Patreon sanctioned
mc "I failed a challenge. My new challenge is this cockcage."
elif True: ## After patch
mc "I failed a challenge. The punishment was a cockcage."

From reading the code, Week 1 - 3 has incest flag. And only Week 3 has hardcore content.
man i really needed this. was completely lost while looking at those files to download.

Reactions: cammiefammie

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So do I download each week separately?
Or does the newest one contain everything?
each separately and save transfer in between and i advise to use the mod to make it easier on you and to have all content that you want in 1 run

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Fetish Locator [v2.0.21 Extended Edition] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.44 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.42 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.23 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.21 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
we need compress new version

vanz7856

Nov 28, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/code/d01/s01.rpy", line 5, in script
image mike-mastrubate-animated = DynamicAnimation(
File "game/code/d01/s01.rpy", line 5, in script
File "game/code/d01/s01.rpy", line 5, in <module>
NameError: name 'DynamicAnimation' is not defined

whenever i try to start the full downloaded version

how do you solve it? using the compressed version? Im also the same with you

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Without wanting to argue the rest: Vinovella University is done by a different team than Fetish Locator, so it shouldn't influence this game's progress at all.

Also it should me mentioned that the "completed" tag was applied by F95, not by Vinovella.

Well, and since I am arguing the rest anyway despite my earlier promise, the missing endings are indeed an issue but considering the size of the endings we got I wouldn't call it "rushed", that stuff needs some time. And since an ending does (IMO) almost compare in size to a whole day of gameplay, we got more content than with a usual update.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
man i really needed this. was completely lost while looking at those files to download.
No, you probably picked the incorrect choices and ended up on an ending. I don't like Hana so I never did anything with her so I can't give you a good answer.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
These releases are so damn confusing. Then you go through this thread and some people are bring back old links and messages that seem to no longer be relevant.

1) Is this game COMPLETE? The last time I followed this game in week 3 the dev said they were finishing multiple endings. Did that happen yet or are they still working on this game?

2) Final builds with all scenes and hardcore and incest and extra content.

Currently I have
Week 1 - FetishLocator-1.0.48-pc --- When I download from F95 it gives you version FetishLocator-1.0.40-pc.

Week 2 - FetishLocatorWeek2-2.0.29-pc --- When I download from F95 it gives you version FetishLocatorWeek2-2.0.21-pc

Week 3 - FetishLocatorWeek3-2.6.25-pc --- When I download from F95 it gives you version
FetishLocatorWeek3-3.0.15-pc

Which files are the correct version to give you all the scenes and extras?

Thanks

I am on the Patreon but at a low level and as I read in this thread, their must have been some censorship added and I want to avoid any builds that are censored.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well game is completed besides some endings, week 3 last extended version is 3.0.15.

incest became thingy on week 3 (or 2).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
These releases are so damn confusing. Then you go through this thread and some people are bring back old links and messages that seem to no longer be relevant.

1) Is this game COMPLETE? The last time I followed this game in week 3 the dev said they were finishing multiple endings. Did that happen yet or are they still working on this game?

2) Final builds with all scenes and hardcore and incest and extra content.

Currently I have
Week 1 - FetishLocator-1.0.48-pc --- When I download from F95 it gives you version FetishLocator-1.0.40-pc.

Week 2 - FetishLocatorWeek2-2.0.29-pc --- When I download from F95 it gives you version FetishLocatorWeek2-2.0.21-pc

Week 3 - FetishLocatorWeek3-2.6.25-pc --- When I download from F95 it gives you version
FetishLocatorWeek3-3.0.15-pc

Which files are the correct version to give you all the scenes and extras?

Thanks

I am on the Patreon but at a low level and as I read in this thread, their must have been some censorship added and I want to avoid any builds that are censored.
1) The game is completed in that all gameplay exists, all endings have their position to branch off, and there will be no more story added to the main game.

The game is not completed in that 12 of the 18 endings you can possibly reach are just a placeholder card. Well, not exactly placeholder since these cards happen in/after the completed endings as well, but you will only get an info "You reached the ending with Jessie" without telling you what happens with Jessie after the game.

2) The confusion about scenes missing and stuff was one happening during development when there were two different versions around - there aren't anymore, the latest versions of all three weeks contain all content existing and future ones will probably as well.

I don't know whether 2.6.25 was an extended or a normal version but worst case scenario would be you need to restart week 3 (CTRL skip should be possible for all scenes seen on earlier versions - or of course if enabled by menu).

ALL versions are censored in both the incest department as well as the story department (where the original blackmail story was replaced by a different one). You can howeveravoid either of those censorships or both by adding the applicable patch from the OP.

4.00 star(s) 166 Votes