meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.0.15 Extended] [ViNovella] - Full

COMPRESSED FULL GAME

SIZE ~ 1.96 GB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compressed update only by Bob69 (Instuction one post below)

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the compression. for some reason didn't show up in search but a guy asking for it did.

louisamay

Jan 2, 2021
It's too bad, I have enjoyed this game, but lately (the last 2 iterations), it has been problematic to progress -- I keep getting bounced to the beginning of Chapter 3 (the penis cage) -- which I have already experienced. This game's logistics are too complex for a simple VN gamer to follow; I will stick to simpler game flows.

Firebrand07

Apr 13, 2018
yep, it only appears if you choose NTR on the cock-cage thing, it even shows you NTR and LC in big letters so I really don't get why they are complaining.
Well, if that is the case they really have no excuse. Instead of complaining for clearly avoidable NTR they'd better use their time playing other games that don't have it at all if just the idea that it's there hurts their experience.

Sotona

Oct 29, 2020
This is a long shot but does anyone know what the song is thats played during the AmRose anal scene with Lydia in week 3? I used the list that was in the soundtrack section but couldn't find it.

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
hi guys if i download the last version the link on the main page there is only the week 3 or does it got the week 1 & 2 also? cause when i did start the game from this link, the game ask me some question when i start about path i choose etc... (since i never played it's weird) so it's one week by link?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Bah, never got to DP Daisy with Lyssa... I guess the closest ending would be the Lyssa+Stacy one though that's not made yet... I don't think Daisy even has a proper ending yet either...

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Latest version android apk with mod
Pixeldrain
First silly question. What mod does this APK include (only incest or with some removed uncensor, does it include the mod with allow you choose all paths (animation) )

Second silly question the full game for win 8.7GB the APK is 2.3... same is the compressedversion for PC. What is the difference in these compressed versions for PC from the full 8.7gb

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hi guys if i download the last version the link on the main page there is only the week 3 or does it got the week 1 & 2 also? cause when i did start the game from this link, the game ask me some question when i start about path i choose etc... (since i never played it's weird) so it's one week by link?
all weeks are separate games so need to start from 1.

First silly question. What mod does this APK include (only incest or with some removed uncensor, does it include the mod with allow you choose all paths (animation) )

Second silly question the full game for win 8.7GB the APK is 2.3... same is the compressedversion for PC. What is the difference in these compressed versions for PC from the full 8.7gb
1. wt-mod and ipatch prolly
2. images etc are compressed to make size smaller so quality isn't same as on preview pics

4.00 star(s) 166 Votes