RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The main story is finished and so are 6 out of 18 possible endings, with each of them being pretty much a 2 hours of gameplay. Hence why the completed tag.
Maybe spend less time crying about something that you are getting for free and learn to read/search the thread and how to be a patient pirate at least. :cautious:

jriron

May 20, 2020
Is there way to get free in this scene. I am on lydia and min path so i only got two gold start and i am having issue saving after week 1 and week 2 so i have to start default?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is there a compressed version for Week 3 v3.0.15 Extended? The search doesn't find any ..

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.0.15 Extended] [ViNovella] - Full

COMPRESSED FULL GAME

SIZE ~ 1.96 GB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compressed update only by Bob69 (Instuction one post below)

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you kindly

Jan 27, 2021
The main story is finished and so are 6 out of 18 possible endings, with each of them being pretty much a 2 hours of gameplay. Hence why the completed tag.
Maybe spend less time crying about something that you are getting for free and learn to read/search the thread and how to be a patient pirate at least. :cautious:
So asking for consistency with the tags here is crying about something we're getting for free? Sorry, this will be quite long and maybe a bit off-topic but still:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since I'd like to buy more completed games and support more devs in their work but don't have endless money for this I'd like to know which games I could play in the near future and which ones would take months or years to actually get completed! Of course I could search through all the hundreds of threads I'm following to get real information about the games' status OR the tags could really mean what they say so I'll could wait patiently like I always do if there's no completed tag but I'm already interested in a game based on a free ep on Steam or dev's previous game or just it's introduction and renders here. Just a thought...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: theola

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
I think I'm not the only one who was extremely disappointed with the ending of this game, almost all the endings are "incomplete" and in a few months/years they will be implemented in the game, if you choose certain endings it seems that Lydia's plot is totally forgotten and mc will live happily ever after with the one he chose. Clearly only one ending is true.

This game had a lot of potential but unfortunately fell into the same trap as "Good Girl Gone Bad" where they didn't know which direction to take the story and the entire chapters are just sex until exhaustion until the story ends. I hope they get better at Vinovella University.
I played Good Girl Gone Bad as Good Girl Gone Better and there was absolutely no sex exhaustion, but a very happy romantic ending.

asheron96

May 11, 2020
Hello all and first f all thanks to everybody that has posted mods and helped , its a fantastic game

Secondly and please dont flame me here if this has been answered but have spent a bit over a hour trying to get to the bottom and am a wee bit lost lol..

Could a kind soul tell me what the different week extended versions numbers are as i seem to have different numbers and no real way of finding out which is which.

I did find a post by Cleanfeel so i based myself on his or her post thanks for that

I have week 1 04.0
Week 2. 2.0.21 and now
Week 3 3.0.15

are these the extended versions ? I know for Week 3 yes and i think i have the correct for week 2 but....

Thanks for any help

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So asking for consistency with the tags here is crying about something we're getting for free? Sorry, this will be quite long and maybe a bit off-topic but still:

[...]
Going on a rant will not change the fact the game's story is completed. Now the only thing missing are the epilogues for 12 out of 18 of those endings. Which are gigantic by the way (played Lyssa's and it was around 2 hours long).
So stop being entitled and learn to be patient like most people in this thread.

Hello all and first f all thanks to everybody that has posted mods and helped , its a fantastic game

Secondly and please dont flame me here if this has been answered but have spent a bit over a hour trying to get to the bottom and am a wee bit lost lol..

Could a kind soul tell me what the different week extended versions numbers are as i seem to have different numbers and no real way of finding out which is which.

I did find a post by Cleanfeel so i based myself on his or her post thanks for that

I have week 1 04.0
Week 2. 2.0.21 and now
Week 3 3.0.15

are these the extended versions ? I know for Week 3 yes and i think i have the correct for week 2 but....

Thanks for any help
Download the ones from the OP, they all are the extended versions.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
so far only 3 endings were really good the rest were just meh lyssa amrose and nora those 3 endings to me anyways felt heartwarming in lyssa's ending and amrose ending you could feel how much they meant to the mc and how much the mc meant to them in nora's ending eh not to so much but it was still good.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
suppose to post on myriam
in that game the patch and mod together will never work together they override each other joker would have to wait for the person who does the patch then do his magic to make it work but the guy that does the patch it takes him about a week and joker has his mod ready that day or the next.

Reactions: KiraJames
4.00 star(s) 166 Votes