the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 3 v3.0.15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you need at least Android 11 to install!

touch the version # bottom left in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".
per request you can temporarily unlock the CG / Bonus Gallery and the Replay Room in preferences.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.05.2023 (bugfix)

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can anything be avoided? Particularly:

BDSM, Domination, Humiliation and Netorare.
Strong BDSM yes, light BDSM no.
Domination not really. It is a question when it begins for you.
Humiliation no.
Netorare easily.

While most are avoidable individually, avoiding too many will lead to game over.

I think these are not the droids you're looking for. It is not a story which happens to include fetishes, it is a story about fetishes (even though none of them really get explored to the n-th degree).

Reactions: Jonboy80

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Strong BDSM yes, light BDSM no.
Domination not really. It is a question when it begins for you.
Humiliation no.
Netorare easily.

While most are avoidable individually, avoiding too many will lead to game over.

I think these are not the droids you're looking for. It is not a story which happens to include fetishes, it is a story about fetishes (even though none of them really get explored to the n-th degree).
Thanks. I saw the romance tag and wanted to give it a shot if I could bypass the fetishes I'm not a fan of. Looks like I'll have to search for those droids elsewhere.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can anything be avoided? Particularly:

BDSM, Domination, Humiliation and Netorare.
well bdsm/dom - only real one that i can remember was with daisy in w2 and you get to choose how far and what, if at all you push it
for sub (Dahlia path) you can cut her off in w1, i did
and for ntr simple dont choose in w3 the cage that say with big initials ntr on it
with 1st week you have you have to do lots of things for points (unless you cheese them) , but w2 forward if you are using mod what i always recommend can enable/disable any and all paths on spot

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Excellent game, just out of curiosity and without causing controversy, how much NTR does this have?

I know that the point of the game is to put several fetishes (many), that's why I doubt.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Is there any difference between the incest patch and the incest+orig story one? Which one should I use?
The original story had the MC being blackmailed as a major story element. Patreon put the "nope" breaks on that. So that's the intended story for the earlier parts, but I don't know how it works after the forced rewrite.

Reactions: Forgotted

Zatil

Aug 12, 2018
I cant seem to figure out how to get incest patch to work. I added to all 3 weeks, and when I start up week 1, it still shows her as best friend. I followed the forums post on installing it and added it to correct folder, still doesn't work for some reason

Reactions: msleomac

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The original story had the MC being blackmailed as a major story element. Patreon put the "nope" breaks on that. So that's the intended story for the earlier parts, but I don't know how it works after the forced rewrite.
I can only speak for me personally, and I am biased because I played the original story up to the point where there was no split, but to me the rewrite is full of story holes. Not a dig a the devs, if you write a blackmail story and then shortly before the ending get told to cut it all out, it is bound to be a crutch at best. Like writing Lord of the Rings and when you just wrote how they bypassed Kankra your editor tells you to make all those hobbits, elves, dwarves, orcs, etc. into humand because non human intelligent beings are forbidden. There might still be some resemblance of a story, but yeah, not the original one.

Reactions: Forgotted
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes