micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
This feels like a stupid question but wanted to confirm before deleting

3.0.15 Extended replaces v2.6.25 Extended

Is v2.7.14 still needed?
extended versions with this game got always their own saves, so yeah standard version is useless at this point, extended is what will remain and you have to restart week of it, if you havent already

Reactions: I don't really know

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad, past 5 pages (with default paging) few times same question popped up: if this is completed or not.

• Haha
Reactions: Ozzfest

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Godammit. I hate the way this game updates. Every week has been the same, I play the completed version only for an extended version to come out the day after finishing it, and lo and behold the saves aren't compatible.

This game has amazing content but I'm not sitting through all of that again, unless one of those endings mentioned is for Lyssa and or Stacy.

S41nT

Aug 19, 2019
Godammit. I hate the way this game updates. Every week has been the same, I play the completed version only for an extended version to come out the day after finishing it, and lo and behold the saves aren't compatible.

This game has amazing content but I'm not sitting through all of that again, unless one of those endings mentioned is for Lyssa and or Stacy.
Yep Lyssa ending is there. And its good

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes