Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I cant seem to figure out how to get incest patch to work. I added to all 3 weeks, and when I start up week 1, it still shows her as best friend. I followed the forums post on installing it and added it to correct folder, still doesn't work for some reason
You copied the rpyc file into the "game" subfolder?

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
I can only speak for me personally, and I am biased because I played the original story up to the point where there was no split, but to me the rewrite is full of story holes. Not a dig a the devs, if you write a blackmail story and then shortly before the ending get told to cut it all out, it is bound to be a crutch at best. Like writing Lord of the Rings and when you just wrote how they bypassed Kankra your editor tells you to make all those hobbits, elves, dwarves, orcs, etc. into humand because non human intelligent beings are forbidden. There might still be some resemblance of a story, but yeah, not the original one.
Yeah, having to redo the story so close to the end must have sucked. So, does the original story patch stay cohesive until the end, even after the official story was changed? I have to admit, I didn't really bother looking that much into it. To me, the key to the story was finding out who was behind the app by then, and I had that.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
I think I'm not the only one who was extremely disappointed with the ending of this game, almost all the endings are "incomplete" and in a few months/years they will be implemented in the game, if you choose certain endings it seems that Lydia's plot is totally forgotten and mc will live happily ever after with the one he chose. Clearly only one ending is true.

This game had a lot of potential but unfortunately fell into the same trap as "Good Girl Gone Bad" where they didn't know which direction to take the story and the entire chapters are just sex until exhaustion until the story ends. I hope they get better at Vinovella University.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I think I'm not the only one who was extremely disappointed with the ending of this game, almost all the endings are "incomplete" and in a few months/years they will be implemented in the game, if you choose certain endings it seems that Lydia's plot is totally forgotten and mc will live happily ever after with the one he chose. Clearly only one ending is true.

This game had a lot of potential but unfortunately fell into the same trap as "Good Girl Gone Bad" where they didn't know which direction to take the story and the entire chapters are just sex until exhaustion until the story ends. I hope they get better at Vinovella University.
well 12 more endings are coming, tho they will take time for them, at least till end of year
https://f95zone.to/threads/fetish-locator-week-3-v3-0-15-extended-vinovella.35068/post-10860001

Reactions: KiraJames

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Have to disagree on a few things. First that the game already comes with 6 complete endings and while i have not played them all i can say if they follow the same patern as Lyssa&Mike ending then they are all very big, this specific ending took me around 2 hours to complete.
Also Lydia is in jail with some serious charges against her, no reason for the other endings waste time on her.

That being said i do dislike the idea of making only ending 1 canon just to push the next game out. I am sure the developers could figure out another way to create a sequel without invalidating the other 17 different possible endings.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
OK so what do I need to download to start playing? is there just one file or are these week 1 and 2 something different.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
OK so what do I need to download to start playing? is there just one file or are these week 1 and 2 something different.
you start with week 1 - 2 - 3 , with save transfers in between. as always i advise to play with mod, makes life easier and you get to see all you want in 1 run.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I cant seem to figure out how to get incest patch to work. I added to all 3 weeks, and when I start up week 1, it still shows her as best friend. I followed the forums post on installing it and added it to correct folder, still doesn't work for some reason
had the same problem. is the patch file in OP to be used for all 3 parts or is there a seperate patch for each part?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
that's main reason that mods decided to made cleaner op's in future. if you want incest (1 of girls is mc's sister) then better to be sure and use lewdpatcher.
so i need to use lewdpatch for all 3 parts?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
so why this was marked as completed? it still unfinished as it were
fucking Succubus Contract started making season 2 as a new game in a new thread yet first one still doesn't have a tag, but this one filled with placeholders somehow completed? a little consistency, mods?

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Looks like there is still a lot of endings to make. Majority are all with the placeholder pictures.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
fucking Succubus Contract started making season 2 as a new game in a new thread yet first one still doesn't have a tag, but this one filled with placeholders somehow completed? a little consistency, mods?
i'm guessing its because of the ending of the main story with lydia (if you chose to forgive her) and your harem and other endings will be implemented later. I'm guessing it will take around 3 months with at least 2 more endings until all endings are completed

Jan 27, 2021
That would be good...
General practitioner was completed years ago, DLCs came out later, now General practitioner 2 is out for a while, I don't think there'd be more DLCs for the 1st game but it still does not have the tag.
House party on the other hand is marked completed while "DLCs" come out very often.
It took about two years to add the tag to Double homework after it was really completed, even the epilogues. Palmer passed away during the development of that game so I even think it was quite disrespectful not to add the tag just because the last episode wasn't available here for free, only on Love-Joint's site, but it was still a completed game...
College bound is now completed, I'd say like this, but only an upcoming epilogue was mentioned, only once, but there's no tag for that.
Become a rock star got the tag though, and guess what, an ending is still missing from that game too.
And there's The shrink, that had the tag but later dev started to work on it again so the tag was removed. Now dev's other game has the tag, while only one of the three routes are really completed.
Freeloading family had the on-hold and then the abandoned tag because one ending was missing for years, now it has the completed tag, even though the new writer said they likely will add at least one more ending later, after their other game.
Also a few weeks ago two games with the abandoned tag got updated on the same day. For one the tag was removed even though the update wasn't already here. The other had the tag until a few days ago when the update actually got here.
These are only a few examples I know of. I guess it's easy to figure out the tags here, right?

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 3 v3.0.15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you need at least Android 11 to install!

touch the version # bottom left in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".
per request you can temporarily unlock the CG / Bonus Gallery and the Replay Room in preferences.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hi man, So I gave permission up access all my files and it still shut down on a Galaxy s20. Any ideas of what can be done? Thanks for the port btw

4.00 star(s) 166 Votes