wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
1) The game is completed in that all gameplay exists, all endings have their position to branch off, and there will be no more story added to the main game.

The game is not completed in that 12 of the 18 endings you can possibly reach are just a placeholder card. Well, not exactly placeholder since these cards happen in/after the completed endings as well, but you will only get an info "You reached the ending with Jessie" without telling you what happens with Jessie after the game.

2) The confusion about scenes missing and stuff was one happening during development when there were two different versions around - there aren't anymore, the latest versions of all three weeks contain all content existing and future ones will probably as well.

I don't know whether 2.6.25 was an extended or a normal version but worst case scenario would be you need to restart week 3 (CTRL skip should be possible for all scenes seen on earlier versions - or of course if enabled by menu).

ALL versions are censored in both the incest department as well as the story department (where the original blackmail story was replaced by a different one). You can howeveravoid either of those censorships or both by adding the applicable patch from the OP.
Good man Thank You sir. I left their Patreon today it makes me sad as this was my very first AVN and it pulled me into this scene. I was waiting for all the endings to be complete to increase my Patreon to purchase all the scenes and extras. Now I feel like they were just stringing us along trying to keep us paying with the elusive.. "the final ending are coming soon" BS.

Thanks for the heads up, much appreciated. I wish this dev had of stuck the landing better but ah well.

trintity

Jun 28, 2020
Hours and hours of gameplay, basically completing 2 games (Week 1 and Week 2), downloading over 8GB of content just for Week 3, excited to see the story unfold, develop relationships with the girls, wanting to get rid of the blackmail, only to open the game and end up with my character wearing a chastity cage...

033.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hours and hours of gameplay, basically completing 2 games (Week 1 and Week 2), downloading over 8GB of content just for Week 3, excited to see the story unfold, develop relationships with the girls, wanting to get rid of the blackmail, only to open the game and end up with my character wearing a chastity cage...
well he can get rid off that quickly other option was to initiate ntr.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
No, you probably picked the incorrect choices and ended up on an ending. I don't like Hana so I never did anything with her so I can't give you a good answer.
not sure we are talking about the samething here. i was talking about the download links.

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Weeks 1 & 2 both had in-game walkthroughs made by the game devs. Is that available yet for Week 3 or will it be coming later?

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
I just finished playing Week 3 - at least... until it stopped permitting choices and forced kinks and fetishes I had previously stated to avoid. There is no option to avoid some very non-vanilla, or extreme fetishes during the endings of the game. Sadly, I just grew numb and annoyed rather than excited and entertained. So I simply exited and removed the game. It was fun up until Week 3. Then it just got tedious and a bit too wordy with almost no options to avoid any fetishes. The twist was nice and unexpected. But my experience with the few completed endings was that they are simply bland and uninspired.

I do like this game. The art is amazing, the renders truly beautiful, give or take a few technical things with the way hair follicles attach to scalps... The writing is fun, except when it gets to the redundant repetitive part of characters restating what we already know or discussed in previous scenes.

It's a solid piece of coding and animation, but - like many fetishes - parts of this whole are not my thing.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
compressed version?
we need compress new version
You can find it via forum-search.
Here:
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.0.15 Extended] [ViNovella] - Full

COMPRESSED FULL GAME

SIZE ~ 1.96 GB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compressed update only by Bob69 (Instuction one post below)

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have problems finding it you might want to change your settings for the forum-search. Go to 'your account', 'settings', bit down to 'search options' and set to 'most recent'.
The newest compressed was that way on the first page of results (easy to spot if you look for the game name with version number)

Jul 12, 2020
I'm finally downloading this game game after week 1 first came out. I'm a bit confused about the incest patch that mentions censorship. Will the game be censored if I dont use that patch?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I just finished playing Week 3 - at least... until it stopped permitting choices and forced kinks and fetishes I had previously stated to avoid. There is no option to avoid some very non-vanilla, or extreme fetishes during the endings of the game. Sadly, I just grew numb and annoyed rather than excited and entertained. So I simply exited and removed the game. It was fun up until Week 3. Then it just got tedious and a bit too wordy with almost no options to avoid any fetishes. The twist was nice and unexpected. But my experience with the few completed endings was that they are simply bland and uninspired.

I do like this game. The art is amazing, the renders truly beautiful, give or take a few technical things with the way hair follicles attach to scalps... The writing is fun, except when it gets to the redundant repetitive part of characters restating what we already know or discussed in previous scenes.

It's a solid piece of coding and animation, but - like many fetishes - parts of this whole are not my thing.
Could you provide examples of the fetishes you are talking about? I only remember the (short lived) cock cage, but it may well be that I just willingly accepted the others.

Reactions: hawk784563

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well amrose's ending was longest and stacy's ending gave me dejavu (like she had talked about it before) and others like daisy still work in progress.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I feel like it is very counter-productive to play a game called Fetish Locator while wanting to be as vanilla as possible.
Well, if you want some fetishes and not others then they should be optional. If you opt out of all but one then you should be able to enjoy that one. Just because you may have a majority of the fetishes available here doesn't mean everyone else has that many.

Never did understand why people get upset when someone else doesn't like the fetish they are are into. I think the only justification for getting upset about a fetish is if it is forced and the game and developer wasn't clear that it would happen. If they were clear it is on you. If they say it is avoidable and it isn't then being irritated is justified.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes