Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Why are the animations in week 3 so laggy? The framerate is reaaaally low.
Could be tied to your video memory... maybe. I am just guessing here. There are only like, two-three games that I have played where the animations play terribly (choppy/laggy animations, low FPS etc) which is weird because I have played over 1,000+ AVN games and those two-three were the only ones to give me issues with their animations. Is it the quality? or something else.

You can try changing the renderer, pressing um Shift+G? I forget how to open up the thing. Haven't done it in a while.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Hi, i need to download each week like a stand alone game or i can just download the last update? if somebody can help me ty, first time playing the game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so this mean sadly it's not all in one everyone got to download week1 then week 2 then week 3
well all weeks in 1 packet it wouldn't be small packet and then there would be whines why so big etc. if too big there's compresseds somewhere.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

javier_himura

Jun 23, 2017
To be fair, it isn't strictly necessary to play weeks 1 and 2, you can choose to start a new game on week 3 and (re)create your previous choices. You'll have no context for said choices but you can play that way
Well. That would be like starting a TV series on season 3 after watching only a small 10 minutes recap of the previous season. Just because you could do it because the streaming service won't force you to watch previous seasons and the play button on Season 3 will work doesn't make it won't be an awful choice.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well. That would be like starting a TV series on season 3 after watching only a small 10 minutes recap of the previous season. Just because you could do it because the streaming service won't force you to watch previous seasons and the play button on Season 3 will work doesn't make it won't be an awful choice.
That was the implication of my comment but thankyou for spelling it out

Given the fact this game attracts exceptionally low IQ players it was probably necessary

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes