Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
d09s03-38 mc-arj-comes-closer_c3_i.jpg

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
I'm working on the Tuesday story and would like to update you a little on what is waiting for you there! Not only we are going to have our lovely AmRose as you can guess from the image above, but also we will continue the series of events that we are calling - Samiya Hunt. Our brave MC is going to find that girl to get Stacy's luggage, but what sort of trials she is going to put him through? More info about this is coming soon! One thing I want to share with you is that one scene will involve our lovely Vanessa and our Influence tier supporters have decided that this scene will involve all sorts of vegetables! Looking forward to seeing more Cucumbers, Eggplants, Bananas, Carrots? Wait for our next release in October!
I'm super happy to have all of you here! Stay healthy and Fetish On!

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
d09s06-06 mes-follow-me_c2_i.jpg

Development Update 08.10.2020
Today I want to let you know that I'm working on an awesome scene with Min for the next update. With this scene, we are continuing the series of scenes with training Min. I hope you are going to like it!
I plan to include the whole day-9 into one update and not split it into two updates on how we did it with the day-8. I'm hoping to bring it to you at the end of October, but I'm not yet confident that will happen. I will let you know when I would know for sure! As usual, I'm doing my best to bring the update to you in time and in the proper quality!
I hope all of you are safe and aren't suffering from the global pandemic. Stay healthy and Fetish on! <3

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
View attachment 850499

Today I want to let you know that I'm working on an awesome scene with Min for the next update. With this scene, we are continuing the series of scenes with training Min. I hope you are going to like it!
I plan to include the whole day-9 into one update and not split it into two updates on how we did it with the day-8. I'm hoping to bring it to you at the end of October, but I'm not yet confident that will happen. I will let you know when I would know for sure! As usual, I'm doing my best to bring the update to you in time and in the proper quality!
I hope all of you are safe and aren't suffering from the global pandemic. Stay healthy and Fetish on! <3
Thank you bro!!

Reactions: Hordragg

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 850499

Ran out of reacts so Thank you!
Hehe, Min and her watersports. :p
Nice to know that we will have the whole day in the next update.
Can't wait for min and golden showers!!
100% looking forward to it. :)

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes