Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
1602716264129.png

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
Have you thought that getting Stacy's luggage would be a simple task? Samiya isn't going to ease this for our main character! You are in a world of trouble and she is going to use you all the way she wants! Do you resist or submit? How far are you willing to go to get the luggage back? This and many things are waiting for you in the next release!
We have 8 scenes planned for this release. One of them only for extended edition and will be created later. For the 7 scenes that will be included in the normal version I have 3 fully rendered and 3 in works and one not even started. I planned to deliver the new release as usual - in five weeks. That is supposed to be on the 25th of October. I'm really hoping that it will still work. But can't really promise that yet.
Love you all! Thank you for your amazing support!
Stay healthy and fetish on! <3

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 858061

Have you thought that getting Stacy's luggage would be a simple task? Samiya isn't going to ease this for our main character! You are in a world of trouble and she is going to use you all the way she wants! Do you resist or submit? How far are you willing to go to get the luggage back? This and many things are waiting for you in the next release!
We have 8 scenes planned for this release. One of them only for extended edition and will be created later. For the 7 scenes that will be included in the normal version I have 3 fully rendered and 3 in works and one not even started. I planned to deliver the new release as usual - in five weeks. That is supposed to be on the 25th of October. I'm really hoping that it will still work. But can't really promise that yet.
She's gonna want to stick that in the MC's ass. :eek:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 858061

Time to Mike to prove if he really loves his sister. :devilish:
After that Staccy won't be able to win any argument with him. "I gave my ass for you"! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tombeir

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I like Lydia. Maybe she is not like other girls and does not use this stupid application. But she is beautiful and a little different from those other girls who are ready to jump straight to bed. I like virgins and she apparently is. :ROFLMAO:
I agree I do like Lydia but to each their. Favorite is Stacy Followed by AmRose and Lydia. I also like Min but not watersports. Minor stuff is fine but stuff that goes down with Min is too much for me

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I agree I do like Lydia but to each their. Favorite is Stacy Followed by AmRose and Lydia. I also like Min but not watersports. Minor stuff is fine but stuff that goes down with Min is too much for me
Everyone has their own fetish. ;) Lots of people should find their fetish in this game. Although I admit that it is still a bit missing. (pregnancy etc.)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I love the play with Min. Such a rarity to have real watersports shown realistic and hot. I find it great that even though it ain't your bag, you didn't kink shame, etc.

We all have things that makes us tick. That's why I love this vn. You can pick your fetishes and indulge.

As for LIs I don't know who my favorite is yet. The more I get to know them the harder it gets (pun intended :p ).

Qmil679 I personally would love for my mc to bed a preggo in this vn, that would be so hot with this quality of art.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Just finished the week 1 & week 2(start). Hungry for next update. When is it coming by the way...
U better eat something if u are hungry. Update won't be coming till month end. Can't be hungry till then :p

joker1223

Aug 14, 2020
So I'm trying to install the taboo patch. I'm on my tablet and I know that it goes in the game folder, but the things is there isn't a game folder. How do I install it?

Edit: So I figured it out. If anyone else is confused. I just created a folder called game and put it in there. It goes on the same level as the 'saves' folder.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes