Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I'm guessing I'm waiting on those 4 then, it had completed on the top so I thought it was done completely
Have you also put games like Skyrim or Fallout on hold because there are still DLCs made for them regularly?

Any of the already published endings of this game can also be continued further any time because they are open endings and have just plugs at the end of each one similar to the plugs that were initially used to mark the prospective endings. So, theoretically this game can carry on forever.

I wonder, are all these people complaining about the complete status just trolls, or it is really difficult to comprehend this DLC concept. This discussion starts every few pages in this thread, so it must be something really important for some people.

Reactions: Wildquill

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wonder, are all these people complaining about the complete status just trolls, or it is really difficult to comprehend this DLC concept. This discussion starts every few pages in this thread, so it must be something really important for some people.
cause for those game isn't completed if it still gets updates. in theory could say that wow 2/sc1+ aren't ready either since some1 can still make maps on those or fan patches.

Reactions: Wildquill

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
The story itself is completed, devs are just adding some different endings/epilogues with different girls.
I had finished this game when it was 'completed,' but now this month I decided to try to get all the achievements on Steam and noticed that some more complete endings appeared than before. That explains it then.

Reactions: Milton749

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I had finished this game when it was 'completed,' but now this month I decided to try to get all the achievements on Steam and noticed that some more complete endings appeared than before. That explains it then.
well only 4 or so are missing so happy playing (since don't think mods work on steam version).

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
well only 4 or so are missing so happy playing (since don't think mods work on steam version).
I managed to achieve all the accomplishments. I ended up needing a guide to complete six endings because they were more complicated. However, it was clear that some endings lacked animations and still concluded with simple images.

AssaultGoblin

May 31, 2024
Have you also put games like Skyrim or Fallout on hold because there are still DLCs made for them regularly?

Any of the already published endings of this game can also be continued further any time because they are open endings and have just plugs at the end of each one similar to the plugs that were initially used to mark the prospective endings. So, theoretically this game can carry on forever.

Completed status should be different from an active developing status ‍♂

IDK what you're on about, I played the game to completion but it feels unfinished in some endings, so I asked, it's not that deep lol

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Completed status should be different from an active developing status ‍♂

IDK what you're on about, I played the game to completion but it feels unfinished in some endings, so I asked, it's not that deep lol
Well, what it "feels" like is always subjective, so no real use in discussing that. But as you said, you can play the game itself to completion. And that's it, the game's story as intended by the devs has been told, all there is lacking is the possibility of more extensive alternative endings.

Now don't get me wrong. If you say "that's the most boring ending there is" I will agree. Playing the game in a straight line without exploring is not as exciting as seeing what side dishes are on offer. And that's not even mentioning that the execution is lackluster because the main ending segues into the sequel (seques into the seguel? sex into the seagull?) so there is little about it in this game. But yeah, concerning the main story it is done and dusted, no matter how some of us, myself included, would like other stuff to be more fleshed out.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Probably playing through the game making the right choices.
Uhm ... that's quite a novel idea which intrigues me. How do you do that? You mean I would have to read the dialogue and act accordingly if I want to pursue a certain target? Maybe I will give that way of playing a try someday ;)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The other way? What's the first way? I don't want to use that mod.
your call.

Uhm ... that's quite a novel idea which intrigues me. How do you do that? You mean I would have to read the dialogue and act accordingly if I want to pursue a certain target? Maybe I will give that way of playing a try someday ;)
your decision. there are several points on manwhore path where can choose to go with girl/s/woman.

Geteon1234567

Jul 30, 2022
How to win the mini-game in week 3? I tried many times, but the maximum was 62 points. How much need and eat if this is the normal way to go through this? It is necessary for achievement.

4.10 star(s) 169 Votes