c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Vinovella never completed the release of Fetish Locator 3.
There has been no news on Steam for several months now, and some of the key endings are still unavailable. At the same time, here and on Steam there are advertisements for other products.
It’s clear that you won’t make any more money from games sold, but is it okay that this game isn’t finished yet?
And another bitesreads the dusttag?
As clearly marked by the tags (prefix) this game is considered as complete. Nothing of your personal opinion will likely change that, but your welcome to ask the staff to removed that prefix.
For the reasons it must be at least two cases where it was already discussed and I'm sure the search would bring that up.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
For the reasons it must be at least two cases where it was already discussed and I'm sure the search would bring that up.
Not two. This discussion sparks up at least every two weeks here. I remember seeing this discussion five or six times in this thread and I was trying to explain at least three times that the main game IS complete and eventually gave up. I think there are two most discussed (and most annoying) topics on F95. Those are NTR love/hate and " Fetish Locator is not finished" :ROFLMAO:

I think some people just don't get a concept of DLCs (additional content) after the main game has been completed and published. I mean, none of Fallout or Elders Scrolls games are complete if we take this view because people still make DLCs for them. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Vinovella never completed the release of Fetish Locator 3.
for they didn't since there is no fl3 (nor 2 but you didn't mention it), fl1 has 3 chapters/episodes/whatever and last chapter/whatever is finished and completed, endings are just extras/dlcs (besides that which leads to sm studio) and those might not come to steam or are sold separately.

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
Not two. This discussion sparks up at least every two weeks here. I remember seeing this discussion five or six times in this thread and I was trying to explain at least three times that the main game IS complete and eventually gave up. I think there are two most discussed (and most annoying) topics on F95. Those are NTR love/hate and " Fetish Locator is not finished" :ROFLMAO:

I think some people just don't get a concept of DLCs (additional content) after the main game has been completed and published. I mean, none of Fallout or Elders Scrolls games are complete if we take this view because people still make DLCs for them. :LOL:
It's not a DLC when the main game promise several endings coming later, it's just unfinished. The DLC would be S&M Studio.

Reactions: Ryuke97 and mafarus

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
A DLC is like an extra, no matter the game mechanics.
A DLC is always built on the same engine and with the same mechanics as the basic game. You obviously haven't played any DLCs if you believe that S&M Studio is a DLC. Sequel yes, but not a DLC. You are either a troll or have no idea what you are talking about.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's not a DLC when the main game promise several endings coming later, it's just unfinished. The DLC would be S&M Studio.
well to your surprise game has several endings and if those aren't in steam version yet right place is to ask from devs at patreon or discord or any other sites listed in op.

F95 doesn't have any connection to devs so no answer here.

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Please remind me, what bracelets color means on second party? There were pink, blue, black...

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
wait so the game is finish and Polly never pegged MC ???
I found the Nora/Polly pegging scene a bit strange. I thought for sure out of the 2, it would be Polly wanting to do it, while Nora watched, instead of the other way around. Or at very least, have a turn. She was always keen to put a strap-on on.

Reactions: uiuii and Hielo

JakenBake4202

Feb 10, 2022
View attachment 742892

Overview:
Fetish Locator is a story-driven Visual Novella. The latest app going around campus is Fetish Locator! Each day sexy coeds connect to perform challenges and earn points by uploading the photos. Join our main character, who hopes to earn enough points to go to a very special party, where he can finally hook-up with the lust of his life!​

Thread updated: 2024-05-03
Release Date: 2024-04-28
Developer: ViNovella - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Week 3 - 3.4.8
Language: English, German, Spanish, Spanish (AL), French, Italian, Portuguese (BR), Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), Korean
Other Games: Taboo University - Fetish Locator: S&M Studio
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Saves between the standard and extended editions are incompatible
All 3 Weeks need to be played separately

DOWNLOAD
Week 3
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac (v3.4.7): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Update Only
(PC v3.0.15+ -> v3.4.8): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
SPLITS (Week 3)

Week 2
Week 1
Patches: Incest ( or - -
Extras: Getting started* - Fan Sigs - Multi Mod* - Week 1-3 Walkthrough - Italian TL*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 457784 View attachment 457836 View attachment 457835 View attachment 457833 View attachment 457924 View attachment 602334 View attachment 602336 View attachment 713972 View attachment 713973 View attachment 713974 View attachment 713976 View attachment 713977 View attachment 713975 View attachment 713978 View attachment 713979 View attachment 713980 View attachment 713981 View attachment 713982
The way the files are for the week 1 and week 2 downloads make it so they are unable to be played on mac at least as far as I know. Anyway, could you separate the download links in the same way that week 3 is uploaded?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The way the files are for the week 1 and week 2 downloads make it so they are unable to be played on mac at least as far as I know. Anyway, could you separate the download links in the same way that week 3 is uploaded?
report op and make your request that way. uploader/mod doesn't do anything if asked that way which you did.

Reactions: JakenBake4202
4.10 star(s) 169 Votes