GoblinSlayerZ

Jun 22, 2024
My first and top AVN Renpy game. The amount and variety of kink and fetish is chef kiss. AmRose is my favorite and even reminds me of my wife who also plays the game with me. Oh and just imagine Stacey is your step sis~ Absolutely a must play! Bought on steam!

Reactions: Wildquill

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The way the files are for the week 1 and week 2 downloads make it so they are unable to be played on mac at least as far as I know. Anyway, could you separate the download links in the same way that week 3 is uploaded?
They can, it's a "market build" it's the same way they are on Steam and are the Steam versions of the game.

You can either build yourself a Mac version with the SDK from that version or play it directly from the SDK with that version as well.

As noted in this post

Here is a step-by-step instruction for Mac users made by a Linux user

1. Donwload the Windows version of a Ren'Py game.
2. Check which Ren'Py version were used to make the game:
2.1. For this, check the game's folder and open "log.txt". Check the Ren'Py version (here Ren'Py 7.3.5.606):
Code:
Thu May 21 17:22:54 2020
Linux-4.15.0-101-generic-x86_64-with-debian-stretch-sid
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Note: Ren'Py 7.3.5 is the latest available version. Some games were made with an older Ren'Py version.
EDIT: IMPORTANT NOTE BY goobdoob

3. Visit Ren'Py's homepage ( ) and download the correct Ren'Py SDK dmg version according to step 2.1.
3.1 Save Ren'Py.dmg where you store all your games (Ren'Py SDK will use this folder to find "projects")
4. Run Ren'Py SDK
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: Because we saved Ren'Py SDK in the same directory as all our other Ren'Py games they are now listed on the left side under "Projects".
5. Select the game from your "Projects"-List (see spoiler tag: left side) for which you want to build a stand-alone Mac build and click on "Build Distributions" (right panel).
6. Select the distribution you want to compile: Macintosh x86_64 and then click on "Build"
7.Extract game and run game.app as native Mac build.
8. Enjoy the game.

Feb 10, 2018
Replaying Week 1 and trying to get all the unlocks. The "Don't visit Amrose" CG gallery still has 3 images locked (out of 6). Is this a bug or is there another way to get the first 3 images unlocked?

Last edited:

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I'm guessing I'm waiting on those 4 then, it had completed on the top so I thought it was done completely
Have you also put games like Skyrim or Fallout on hold because there are still DLCs made for them regularly?

Any of the already published endings of this game can also be continued further any time because they are open endings and have just plugs at the end of each one similar to the plugs that were initially used to mark the prospective endings. So, theoretically this game can carry on forever.

I wonder, are all these people complaining about the complete status just trolls, or it is really difficult to comprehend this DLC concept. This discussion starts every few pages in this thread, so it must be something really important for some people.

Reactions: Wildquill
4.10 star(s) 169 Votes