4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Yes, you must get the rope for Jason and the black suit is in the locker room. If you are lazy to do it all by yourself just download my saves i uploaded for all of you.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
What does mean actual version contains (list of girls).

Is the the game in the main section, not the real game or what?

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I did not get the rope for Jason. He was very pissed, but since I wanted all of us to stay in the Asylum, it was the only option :D

So I don't think you need the rope if you don't want to help him

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
You will need the rope for the escape ending that is coming out next week. It is but just one of the many endings...

Zarathos4 the game will be finished next week so wait a couple of days to play the full version.

Darktoz has just made a new post on his Patreon but i am not sure yet what is about exactly

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
On his discord somebody asked him tonight:

Do we have a chance to see your new work this evening?

Darktoz replied:

the chance is almost 0. I am done with all the renders, but I've just started implementing the dialog...and finishing the game means doing the credits, ending screen and stuff...so it will come in the next days, but not tonight (it's already 10 pm in germany)

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
I think Darktoz should not pull the release dates out of his ass and then dissapoint everyone when he can't keep them.

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
I think Darktoz should not pull the release dates out of his ass and then dissapoint everyone when he can't keep them.
Yeah! This is the FIRST RULE of Time Management :) Darktoz is a very good Dev, but has low skill in marketing communication XD

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Well, he's one of the Devs that's actually really good at keeping deadlines. I dont really mind him being late once or twice, when he's all over pretty consistent.

Reactions: FutadomLover

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
Let's go! :) (If Darktoz looks out for a sponsorhip between fetish fashion firms and mistresses camgirl, he could gain more money...)

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes