4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

darkfire02

Sep 6, 2017
I got y'all here is the download.

This is the last betatest of the Asylum. Please help me find the last bugs.

For the ones of you that played the last update there won't be much new stuff in here:

- The solo ending where you escape the Asylum with Jason. Trigger it when you helped Jason with the Rope and got rid of Injection XX. Flee through the tunnel shaft and meet Jason in the shed.

- If you want to escape with all of the Boys you need the same requirements, but you also need to free Jack! And that might not be possible if you did not help him out during Day 1! Keep that in mind.

- The three different auction endings are easy to trigger. The game will simply remember which of the ladies you chose back in the cell when they were visiting you. You will be shipped to one of the different 3 endings then.

I guess I fixed all the old bugs, so hopefully, the biggest Darktoz Game until now is finally complete. Thank you so much for supporting it :)

...it feels very strange finishing it. I feel a bit sad...I always wanted to be unlike some other creators who just do one game and load it with content, just new scenes without story...but now that it's completed, I admit it's hard to let go.

Well, we will have to make an awesome mean grungy hospital/asylum in femdom city, that's for sure :D

memoxcep

May 20, 2018
Can somebody upload a few saves directing to different endings? Thank you

PS. I mean new endings from last update of course

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
I have a question, I can't find the ending with Selena, can anybody help me?
Well, you have to help Selena with her website when MC is in the straitjacket, then, when you wear the latex costume, you must contact her on a pc in the archive room ... If you contact both Selena and Heather the scene is very funny XD

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Well i played it through and honestly it was not worth the wait. He botched the Nun Sisters ending and the others are just couple of lines with few new screens.

The best part of it is that Asylum is completed and he can concetrate on his other 2 games hopefully with much more content than this!

Reactions: iamreek and Hit00

elcypress

Nov 8, 2017
Nice "over the top" game. Also while it is a RPGM (which I hate) the actually running around is minimal and adds a little bit of... depth.

Reactions: takeshikovash

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
This has been the first 3d adult game I played, three months ago. Great dialogues, gorgeous and spicy fetish domme. Darktoz has made a great job. Congrats! I hope for a good development for his "Femdomcity" project!

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Here is the save that can lead to all endings! It takes place in the cell right before you choose with which of the new 3 doms you will be bought at auction later!

I place the save in the folder, but it doesn't show up.

Reactions: RAMPam

seiika

Jan 3, 2018
You need the config files, so make a new game, skip the prologue then save the game, close it, place the save you downloaded & u're good to go.

Reactions: dejan07
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes