4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I think you don't have enough affection with her .Do you have win affection at each one of her events ?
I might have failed the first game. With the electricity or I guess thats the second one. First one is letting her loose. But the other ones I passed.

faefidis

Jul 30, 2017
These kind of games should have an open gallery after you finish them to see all endings,its not like you will replay it 7 times to see all 7 endings or how many are there

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
for those of you who don't like the tiping sound when the text scrolls , i have found and edit the plugin of this sound

juste replace the existing file (GALV_MessageSoundEffects) by mine in (The Asylum\www\js\plugins )

( sorry for my bad english )

enken

Jun 16, 2017
There's a ending with when you get sold to the auction or it's only when the girls from the asylum ?

May 9, 2017
my game gets really laggy while playing. I got 4gb of Ram and a 2Ghz processor . the screen gets frozen but after maximizing or minimizing shows the next dialog. Did anyone else experience this problem

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
save games to all the endings would be greatly appreciated
because the game is a pain in the butt to complete again
and i would really like to see all the endings

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
And done with all the endings; i would have loved though to leave with that crazy nun :)

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
hi! HOW YOU UNLOCK THE MARYS ENDING????
When the MC has worn the PVC costume - after he has played the scenes in B3 e B2 - he can go up in B2 corridor (at top) where he encounters Elaine. A warden doesn't notice him. Play the minigame with Elaine, then go up to first floor ad entrance with Mary :)

Last edited:

MasterErik

Nov 17, 2018
Finished all the endings, I liked how he finally changed the format after Felicity Abusems and Dr. Horney, now you pick you ending and you are done, go with the flavor you liked, instead of having waste 30 minutes spamming the same events over and over again just so when you are about to quit a new one pops up wasting your fucking time. That being said thought that Bonnie/Ashley, Selina and Heather endings ware easily the best (Good) endings.
How do you get the Selina ending?

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes