4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I hope they make a part 2 where after his escape and he leaves the station to go and get revenge on eack and every one of them. Horror suspense maybe as it will get bloody.. LOL

enken

Jun 16, 2017
Here is the save that can lead to all endings! It takes place in the cell right before you choose with which of the new 3 doms you will be bought at auction later!

Need to global save aswell or it doesnt work.

gilgamesh88

Mar 29, 2018
dejan, Mh, I just miss the jason + jack final with those save files: there are one in which you helped jack?

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
No, i refused to help Jack in order to gain affection for head mistress. I am not gay! :p

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
After you talk to Dr. Horney talk to Elaine and then go back to Dr. Horney again and a new dialogue option will appear. Tell the news to Elaine and it is done!

Oct 10, 2017
Many developpers could play this game to learn about humour and spicing dialogues. Perfect font, readability, a game enjoyable till the end. Ok, ok... there are some time-wast scenes :coldsweat: but final result is very good. Great job, Darktoz!

n.b.

Ahemm... I haven't found no Nikki ending, The Dr. Horney ending is for me (but it is surely a fault of mine) totally hidden... And Elaine... She is of another league, she says...Howewer, great game!
Go to the first floor after escaping the basement and go to the furthest room to the left. How did you get honeys ending?

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Go to the first floor after escaping the basement and go to the furthest room to the left. How did you get honeys ending?
Go to the first floor after Elaine scene in the basement(the last one) and go to the first door on the right.You have to take the injection near the Abusem office first or you don't get the ending.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes